Saturday, September 30, 2006

Here we go...Take a bow...Because its...Over now

I'm so very addicted to Busted's A Present for Everyone album.Their last one if I'm not mistaken.Its a pity cos I love em.I was ransacking through my old cds and found it and its been replaying since 10 o'clock in the morning.Its sad that they aren't a band anymore.But James is in a band called Son of Dork.I reckon their kinda good.Anyway this is like to continue the last post cos Blogger didn't allow so many.Right,so moving on.




a little something I'm craving right now.Mini cupcakes.With colourful sugar icing.

Don't they just scream "Bite me,Eat me,You know you want me"
Somehow that came out wrong.Oh well.

I sware I'm getting fat.No more desserts or fried food for me thank you very much.Its gonna be healthy stuff.But I still cannot endure the fact that Meng Leong says wheatgrass juice is nice.Hello grass?Mandy's line "Not a cow" is most approriate here.Dear,your tastebuds must be retarded.I remember one time I tried it I nearly gagged.But that was like lightyears ago.If I'm not mistaken.Oh I hate celery.Where did that come from?
You know yesterday's KH test wasn't that bad.It was hard a bit.But ohkay.My butt was like numb for moral.But imagine the poor things during Agama and POL.I was actually praying for my girls especially for Moral and studying KH.Actually I was also doddling lyrics in the back page of my KH textbook.heh heh.But I studied too la.

This is my uncles cake.Like his birthday was ages ago but heck.The cake is so pretty and artistic and the sugar deco was yummy mann.I wish my cake was like that.

Yeah thats my uncle.He's got FIVE cakes.But thats cos he's a menteri.Yeah if he looks familiar he's Datuk Nazri.Menteri for what don't ask me.I have like nil idea.

The other day my brother was talking to our God cousin Shaun on the phone

Hello Krisman?

Yes

Eh whats that Pokemon website ah?

Oh Pokemon Crater?

Yeah.

pokemoncrater.com

ok thank you.CARMENNNNN!!!!!ON THE COMPUTER?

carmen:why?????

JUST ON THE COMPUTER!!!!!!

He speaks so loud I could hear him and I wasn't even next to the receiver.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I'm feeling horrible today.I've put on weight.Phooeeee.Everything I put on makes me look eldritch.I'm gonna work harder to burn it all off.After exams me and Trina are going for extra lessons.Yesterday I didn't go for tennis thinking Treen wasn't going.But she did.She also got to play mini tennis with little rackets.Gahhhhhhh!!!!!During lantern festival yesterday theres this weirdo form 2 guy from DJ who keeps hanging with my little cousin, Pearl-Lyn and her friends.He carries their bags and touches them.OMG mann!!!!Paedopholic

No comments: