Sunday, September 03, 2006

Browsing the net for the definition of chant for choir.I've been looking for it for how many days already.Bah!!!!I still miss mammy and daddy so much :( Mammy called and said she bought me alot of thinggs.Specifically a pretty England tennis tee.I lovey my mammy and daddy.Very addicted to Empty Apartment by Yellowcard and Too little too late by Jojo.Oh my God her voice is awesome mann.Exams are coming!!!!!!!!I've been studying sure but I feel so matified.If I don't do well this time my whole life will be down the drain.That includes tennis.I'd die.Treen and I ABSOLUTELY ADORE our tennis classes.I wanna give up something to concentrate on tennis.But whats here to give up and I have to talk to mammy.Ahh...I feel so lazy today la.Gahhhh!!!!Ngeh :] I have to get ready cos Nixxy's taking me to choir.Right,more of me later.

P.s. download Say Anything-A Walk Through Hell.It might be kinda stupid but its actually kinda sweet.

PINK PEPPER,PURPLE PEPPER,PINK PEPPER,PURPLE PEPPER,PINK PEPPER,PURPLE PEPPER,PINK PEPPER...

No comments: