Monday, September 04, 2006

Mammy and papa just came home.As expected full of goodies!!!But goodies weren't important I missed them so much la :) By the way their anniversary's a coming.On the 11th of September.Ya I know the day the World Trade Centre got bombed :0 Bwaaaaa...what to do?Call me completely desperado but I even tried Fly.fm's 50 minutes of non-stop moolah.I kept smsing plenty of people asking for names and artistes of particular songs.After many attempts I decided to stop.Mammy later found out when I told her and she laughed and hugged me and said"All me and your papa want from you is for you to do well in your exams ok?"Ah now I feel even more pressured.Right now I'm gonna study,study,study,study,study and study.But I really wanna organise something small for them.A looooonnnggg time ago Joyce said I should make them a candle lit dinner :) Maybe I'll even play 'their' song.Awwwww :] Bahhhh...I've to study now.More tomm....Oh and...I need more ideas and options for my parents anniversary day.Help?

No comments: