Tuesday, October 10, 2006

To a very important person.You(or rather she)know who you are.

I cannot tell you how foolish I was.To tell my other friends about it but not you my secret keeper,let alone one of my bestest friends ever.She thought me one of life's most important things for friends.It was after sports day and we were out.Us girlfriends.Eating.Talking.SUPPOSE to be shopping but we got caught up with talking and ordering about 3 servings of beef queso-oh heaven!Something happened during sports day.It involved a guy.A very fine one.And I told her what happened.And she swore to secrecy never telling a soul and she hasn't broken that promise yet.She told me that best friends only tell a few friends and leave the rest hanging.But a true friend will spill the beans to ALL she considers true and has a special place in her heart...whether straight away or sooner or later.And yet when something amazing happened I failed to tell her.I'm definitely not proud of that.I'm really glad that she opened my eyes and told me straight...not so straight but directly to me anyway.Without keeping it inside.She's definitely a perfect example of a true friend.

My girl,my sister,my eye-opener...
Joyce Lim.

and if you think I'm gonna leave all you other amazing people out..well no I'm not going to do that.Especially to all the 14 special ladies in my life!Thanks for everything.Form one has definitely been a special year too me.Full of secrets,courage,trust,joy...everything!God this sounds so cheesy but I love you girls!!!!!!!You guys mean the world to me.And as for the amazing thing....sorry to some of the girls I told late.If you still don't know about it I give you full permission to give me a full tight slap.And if you think I hurt you or something you can give me a full tight slap too.this is only entitled to my 14 girls.I don't want random people coming around slapping me ya know.

Ah I gotta go now.More to come oh yeah.you know the marissa who was in my cbox talking about krish..NOT ME!and the marissa in nicholas's blog asking him to change my link in his linkage list also NOT ME!Glad my name's cleared.More to come soon,

Oh yeah...



I love you <3

>.<

No comments: