Friday, September 29, 2006

I know,I know.I've been a terrible blogger.I haven't been linking everyone or posting regularly.Past few days has been shit.Did I mention I hate KH?Well I do.I wish I was more hardworking.In primary I was much more.Hardworking that is.Or smarter.I sware I study more now than I did in the last 2 years.Which includes UPSR.But I guess things have changed and if I'm not born smart I'll just work harder.I kinda have I guess.I've actually studied so whatever comes out as my result I can say I've done my best and work harder than ever cos like if I give up now I'll never make it to university and all.And I wanna go to Harvard.Well I wanna go to a law university or a fashion university or maybe medicine.Oh GAH!!!!Growing up is hard you know.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm gonna die for KH but I'm kinda happy I don't have moral.36 nilais.Omgee.I haven't finished my KH projects.Like almost finished.Just a little more.I'm gonna focus doing the exam first.Argh.I think people don't read my blog anymore.I don't blame them.I haven't got much time anymore so my posts are boring shit.Sadness.Yesterday my brother came up to me and told me

"Che you know uncle knight asked me if you want his son."
"Huh?When?"
"Last time when I went to Aunty Jo's house.I think you were at tuition."
"Really?"
"Yeah."
"How old is he?"
"15."
"Really...*smiles*how do you know you haven't even seen him."
"Got"
"REALLY!?"
"Uncle Knights phone."
"Oh ok...haha"
Uncle Knight is like the awesomest person on earth.I wonder if his son is hot.He's 15.hahaha.
I'll hope.One time Uncle Knight asked me if I want his son and mammy was like NO!!!I just smiled and laughed cos if I said yes...well its been nice knowing ya.MAYBE NEXT TIME I WILL.hahahahahahaha
*choke choke seizure faints*
OMG I'M SO LAME.

No comments: