Monday, September 18, 2006

I think I've mistaken someone for another person

About my title...well somethings shouldn't written in public don't you think but I think a few know what I'm talking about.I didn't know what else to write for my title anywho so sue me.Harpreet's party was fun!Minus the fact that she kinda made us feel lonely.But she tried.For Harpreet that is.I love you anyway girl.Truth or dare was fun.Someone had to kiss Nikki.harharhar.When I chose dare I was s'posed to dance with my friend Christal but she refused. :/..so...I danced with this guy called Shaun.He was dancing really funny.on purpose.It was really fun I couldn't help getting into fits of giggles.Oh and it was kinda like clubbing kinda dance not slow.It's called clubbing stewpid..Not omgwhatkinddanceisshedoing.But whatever.I like dancing that way so,ngeh.Sam & I dance like that every Christmas at Souled Out & everyone does the same.It's not like it's wrong or whatever.Except last year when a 20 something year old dude started dancing with me.Woah...freaky.I just flashed a smile and walked away fast.Real fast.And I quickly told Sam.This year we're gonna be Santarina's ya'll.Aunty Michelle said we could.heh heh.My fave part was the part where Harpreet cut her gorgeous cake.But here's the twist it has nothing to do with her cake,her or nicole,sofi or smee :)
The next day was SKTM's Sihaton.I won't reall write anything yet cos I've got pictures.There was a dunking booth from he scouts from Sri Permata I think.(Dj's one was muuuuuuuuuuccccccccchhhhhh better)Food.& both Jyen Yiee's brother were performing.I mean both their bands.Let's just say most of the people in the audience were girls & lady teachers.Mhhmmmmmm.Oh yeah & someone passed me his cold.Which I am currently suffering from.Gahhhh it's no fun.Your nose is all red and...and...its uncomfortable ohkay??It's even redder than when I eat cold stuff.When I drink/eat etc. cold stuff my nose turns pink/red.After Sihaton I skipped choir cos I had to attend a kenduri in Uncle Salim's house.For the coming fasting month la.It was sorta funny cos all the Sujakouture couldn't pray except Trisa & me & they were happily watching Desperate Housewives/13 going on 30 etc...they were channel surfing really.But imagine two girls watching tv in the kitchen in telekungs.Funny sight.After maghrib I quickly popped a mini chocolate eclair in my mouth before Isyak.I was hungry ohkay!And after food and all me,tris and tir kinda took pictures.heh...
I so can't wait for exams to be OVER and gone with.I have so many books I wanna read.The Au Pairs third book Sun Kissed came out already!!!!I went to Borders on Saturday to get Harpreet a book as a present and I saw so many I wanna read.I was like wtfmansomanybooksicantreadcosofeffingexamgahhhh !!!!!Fudge MANNNNNNNNNN!!!!!Today school was ok.MANAGED to cut my nails before going to school.Oh and when I saw Pn. Norhayati come close I just pulled my socks up :) Genius I say.Overall school was ok.Except Cik Cho kept us in the class to study!!!!!!!GAHHHHHHHHH!!!!The boys NEVER study ohkay!But I mean who studies PJ ok?!Fudgefactor man!At least on the bright side she didn't call my name to answer questions.I think it's because my name is hard to pronounce.People think its Daehna,Deeena,Deanna,Dina etc.Thats wrong.It's DAENA!As in DayNa.There easy.Even Spot couldn't pronounce my name in primary.Thankfully he can now.But thats the good thing of having a hard to say kinda name.Welllllllll....I gotta go study.I'll post the pictures A.S.A.P.

Till the next post,
Ta

-marissa-

p.s Dance Dance by the Fall Out Boys will always have a special place in my heart. <3
><

No comments: