Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I feel like fire hydrant , man.

My sorethroat is like killing me.Along with ma cold & fever.I drank like 5 bottles of water for reccess and more in class.Gah man.I don't think I'll be going to school tomorrow.So hoprfully Aunty Celine can pass my sewing shit to Jian Nee to pass it to Pn. Nancy.Today we did the art project and I couldn't really finish it but during Sivics it was sorta like free period except when Pn. Rozalina called us one by one to stand up and smile.It was really funny.Tat,Fei,Pat,Treen,Nic,Rowy and Foo helped me finish it.And Shaun filled my bottle for me.I LOVE ALL OF YOU PEOPLE.and Nikki gave me the idea to draw swirlson the black paper in gold pen(we were doing the batik shit)and it looked really nice and I got a pressie today.I feel so loved.After school,me and Ry were talking nonesense with Shaz then Derrick and Nick.And someone brought his phone to school.Tsk tsk wonder who :)

Bwaaaaaaaa.....I feel horrible and I gotta study.Tll ma next post yo.

-marissatherockstarr-

No comments: