Saturday, September 23, 2006

I wonder if you know how to be a mat motor

Have you guys heard Rudy & JJ's version of the Teriyaki Boyz Fast & Furious?I sware it's dead funny.Tune in to Hitz.fm (92.9 in the Klang Valley)& if your lucky you'll hear it.I didn't come to scholl for 3 days.I was sick okay!?Fever and cough and cold.And I kinda passed it on to Nikki.Sorry love you know it's not my fault.Exams are killin' me!!!They're makin' me worse.I'm gonna change my skin soon.Dunno when but soon.But this will be my signature skin.Yeah,frangipani's are my favourite flower a close second is roses oh and...I like flowers alright?Sammi doesn't want me to change my skin.Why?Cos she sorta edited it for me so she wants me to show off her skills but she'll say no really it's nice.It is.Frangipani is my signature I s'pose.I'm kinda proud about it.Heh heh this is getting lame.I couldn't go for tennis on Friday.I was really upset about that.Stupid fever.!#&^*$%#$^*(^$#%@# Blogging does relax you don't you think.I was studying before & I forgot how to do Nilai for Sastera.grumble grumle grumble.I can't wai for exams to be over.Not like anyone can.Why must art,pj,computer,kh and sivics be a theory exam!!!!What are you gonna do with the subjects I ask you.Ok art maybe you'll learn 1 dot if you wanna do anyting involved in art.PJ!!!You tell me what to learn in PJ!!!!Become a what baton is it?No no no cone?Or hat become a football!!!!Grrrrrrrrr....Computer!It's not like you really learn something there?!Sivics is like moral why make us learn moral.We already have moral and Agama already!And kh.Come on you don't really fix your own toilet/sink/pump etc. right?Even if I could my mammy wouldn't allow it.I mean it's ok for general knowledge but please...Ask ourself do you fix your own sink?Do you do gardening?Do you build your own stupid pen/pencil/wtv holders?I'm quite cofident that most will answer no to the above questions.And when they say oh it prepares you for the future so when you live alone you know what to do.It is good to learn to change a light bulb,sew your torn clothes and all but just the basics ok?That's why we have people like Mike Delfino right.Heh heh.Only a handful of subjects should be ket in school.It's not like we are gonna use them are we?C'mon get your facts right.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I totally salute Fie and Nikki about unreasonable teachers.I was sick on Thursday so I told a friend to pass my sewing shit to Nikki to pass to Pn. Nancy.And Pn Nancy wouldn't accept it.!@^($%@^&^#$%@#^&^$%!!%^$^#$ HELLO!!!!!I'm sick!How am I s'pose to get to school when I 'm sick.Christ.I'm actually kinda happy my exams are ealier than some of my friends and cousins.Means while their panicking I'm done.Sweeeettt.This year I'm gonna design my baju raya.Let's hope it turns out nice.Well I gotta study more soon.

ta

No comments: