Saturday, September 16, 2006

Trying to drown my sorrows...

If you've guessed that the reason for my title is due to the exam results...well guess what

Ting,ting ting!!!!!!We have a winner!!!!!!!

BUT...actually I kinda did really well compared to the first and last team-oh yeah so much better-even in Geography.So what's bringing me down I hear you say?IT'S BLOODY SEJARAH THAT'S WHAT.Good GOD!From an A to....a DRASTIC change.ARGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!If I drop class I'm totally matified and guess what IT WILL BE ALL YOUR FAULT FREAKING SEJARAH!!!!!!and it isn't my dear teachers fault.Oh no...She's a peach.And this term I studied like SO MUCH!And this what I get in return.If I become someone whose job includes history I'm definitely learning about history of other countries!!!!Like Alexander the Great.That fella is my hero.A great leader and taction,he was the Lord of Asia and the age of 26.And before he died at age 32 he had conquered the whole world.Now thats interesting.Next year Sejarah I'm gonna read you non stop.Gahhhhhh!!!!!!!
So dear readers if I snap at you.Its not PMS.Its exams.Sorry yeah?

anyway its OCTOBER!Which is the month which I definitely go broke.GOOD GOD!!!!Dammit.



2nd October

Rachael Ling






Ex-SKTMer.In standard 4 eventhought she was a pengawas with Jyen the three of us will always talk/run/play during rehat.Our speciality:F LANGUAGE!!!! haha good times!!!!!and once the three of us made paper stars for our replacement teacher who was like really angry at our class.What happen to them by the way?Hahaha.Anyway HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY AGAIN Rachiekins!!!!


5 October

Wan Fatin Atira(a.k.a Tiwa Wiwa : ) )


she's the one in pink :]

Atira,my beloved cousin...among the three cousins of the same age,me,her and Hurin shes BLOSSOM!!!!For obvious reasons.Hurin's Bubbles.I'm Buttercup.=.=" Go figure.She's also the creator of the oh so famous line
"you've got issues....tissues"She's got fabulous fashion sense.And has tons of awesome clothes,jewellery and cosmestics which she lets me-and the other girl cousins-borrow.Right now...I have a pair of her earrings(gorge butterfly ones Sofi would love),her hairband,her bracelet,srunchie and I think a top.She's also a great sense of humour.She'll put a smile on your face for sure.Tiwa I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. in kindy me and Krish used to take her things and hide it when she sleeps in class : ]


10 October

Wong Jyen Yiee




I look really bad in this picture.But focus on the gorge girl!

My sister since tahun 4,4M.My M sister.My running sister.And choir sister.Hey Jyen remember when we were running for school then after that Cikgu Sazali bought us ice cream!and during practice at the park we'd play with the passing dogs and in Cikgu Zul's car we'd change the radio station to Hitz.fm.hahaha.And during Merbah practice when Cikgu ask to pick four people to run for 4x100 and 4x200m we'd always choose each other.And for long jump too.And Merbah always beat BAYAN!!!!!!!!!Nyehnyehnyehnyehnyeh!!!!!Good times.Love you Jyen!!!!

p.s. she has the same birthday as Cikgu Sazali


18 October

Joanna Wong Kae Ling


I'm sureyou know which one she is...but incase you're too dumb she's a girl =.="

class and choirmate since tahun4.at first in std 4 I thought she didn't really like me but there just goes to show never judge a book by its cover.At first a mutual friend,as our love for AKADEMI FANTASIA grew so did our friendship....and now even if we our so over it our friendship is stronger than ever.she's always there to lend a helping hand and give you a hug if you're feeling down.Jie jie is just great.We love singing kan jie?Especially when she plays the piano which she does as gorgeous as she she sings.Fave piano and vocal collaboration song:ONLY HOPE by Mandy Moore!!!!XD Did I mention she is such a smartass.Kan MOJOJOJO?eveything also she's good at!?haha..Last year when the kl childrens choir sang with Alice Smith *coughcoughSNOBScoughcough* and collaborated with the Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra for Christmas we had the best time.I'LL blog about that soon.We shared many secrets and soon we all beacame a great big happy family.Jo,Jyen,Nikki,Vin,Mel,Just and me : ) we totally love each other.Oh we totally LOVE speaking malay to each other.harhahrharhar.and we have about the same tastes in guys ;)did i mention shes wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy gorgeHappy Early Birthday my darling sister!!!!

21 October

Adrian Khoo Kah Wei and Rasyman Bin Mohammad Rafie


Adrian is the blur one.hehe.this is from tuition and he was moving.Stupid.

Also same class since standard four.Mernah mate too!!!Is in love with Anime.That kinda solves what to buy for him for his birthday present huh?We weren't just friends not too long ago.But I guess it didn't really work out.But I guess it's better that we're just friends.ILU KHOO KAH WEI!!!!!


Rasyman bin Mohammad Rafie(prounounced Rash-man incase ur wondering.our grandma gave him the name just like she gave my bro Krisman)

omg this is beyond pathetic I don't have one picture of my own cousin in my laptop.still in the com.sorry Rasy.
Rasyman is a little brat whos turning 10 this year just like my brother.He fights with my bro all the time but can't live without eachother.Boyssss.....Be a good boy okay yang.Kak Maris loves you.HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE YANG.


21 October

Krishantini Mahendren : ]


L>R rizzo,me and Ms. Gorgeous herself.She's like Ms. India!!!!Biatch.

Krishee and I have been friends since KINDERGARTEN.Yeah long way back.Even so far back we had our fair share of baby crushes and loadsa secrets.Our tracher had to seperate us sometimes cos the 3 of us,me,her and atira would talk talk and talk!!!!hahahaha.remember when we used to hide my cousin's things when she was asleep heh heh.Kinda had like a little silent row with her not too long ago.Everythings okay now kan Krisheeeeeee?????????????Love her to bits.she also has such beautiful eyelashes so long and cantik sangaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!Krish is sangat the smart and soooooooooooo fun.If your feeling down shell cheer you up pronto.whether with her funny antics,gorge smile and eyes and load you with compliments she'll always make your day.She's just awesome.This lady can sing!!!!and dance...remember when we had to dance to Ricky Martin's Livin La VIva Loca.hahahahahha : ) awww this lady is just awesome.and shes loud and absolutely proud just like me!thats why we get along sooooooooo well..harharhar...oh yeah she takes a looooooooooooong time to pack her bag after school : ) she's gorge too!!!!BIG plus ;) Guys just love her.Can you blame her?HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY HONEY!!!


25 October

Lum Meng Leong


He insisted I use this picture.Well not really insist but he chose this photo to be on my blog.Go figure ;)

I kinda knew him through Sher Nie.One night I asked him Are you Sher Nie's sister.and he said uh no.thats joe shen.snap.An avid sportsman-as seen in the picture above-he plays...ok this could take a while...but here goes...football,volleyball,softball,he runs,long jumps...hope I didn't miss anything out.Being a boy he's in love with Nike shoes and football boots.But who can resist a pair of Nike's right?He's really funny and fun to be with.But he has weird scars on his legs and Yi ching says he's an alien cos of the bump on his ear =.=" but its pretty freaky anyway.He's a great consoler and he can teach Algebra.I suck at it ohkay?did i mention he cheers?
haha...oh and the fact that he's uber hott is a BIG plus.Girls he's single.Visit his blog ya?HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY LUM manja meow MENG LEONG!!!


26 October

Cassandra Tam Chui Ying and PAPA!!!! : )


me and CASSYYYYYYYY the awesome

since standard 4 we were inseperable.even now when she's in BU3 she's stll one of my best friends.She kepps me updated about a certain someone : )She's so awesome.Oh Cassy come to DJ!!!!Love you infinity plus one.


my father,Iqbal Hakim bin Datuk Haji Sujak

THE MAN who I can depend on forever.Papa you've watched me grow in how you say"from a little girl with no two front teeth to a beautiful mature,young lady"you're one of my inspiratons and pillar of support.Evryone says we are a splitting image of each other and you know what I'm very proud of it.Even in your old baby photos I can see myself in your eyes.Eventhough your really childish sometimes but I guess thats what makes you special.This might be a short post but if I wrote everything about you it'll fill the whole internet.I love you Papa my peterpan of a father.The boy who never grew up : )

well i guess i'm done.October babies flood my cbox with presents you want ok?and make sure they are AFFORDABLE!!!cos i'm definitely going bankrupt in October.Ok i'm of to join Ashley in her house to finish all her dad's bottles of whickey,beer,wine,vodka and what not.

tata

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently discussing about the ubiquitousness of technology in our daily lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory decreases, the possibility of downloading our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could experience in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://cryst4lxbands.blog.com/2010/01/31/will-the-r4-or-r4i-work/]R4i[/url] DS NetPost)