Tuesday, September 05, 2006

It's four a.m.
I'm waking up to your perfume Don't get up,
I'll get through on my own I don't know if I'm home
Or if I lose the way into your room I'm spiraling into my doom
I'm feeling half alive but I know one day
You and I will be free,
To live and die by our own rules,
Free...Despite the fact that men are fools.
I'm almost alive,and I need you to try
And save me.
It's ok that we're dying,
But I need to survive tonight,tonight.
Well excuse me while I get killed softly,
Heart slows down and I can hardly tell you I'm ok
At least till yesterday
You know you got me off my highest gaurd,
Believe me when I say its hard.
We'll get through this tonight
And I know one day you and I will be free
To live and die by our own rules,
Despite the fact that men are fools.
I'm almost alive,and I need you to try
And save me.
It's ok that we're dying,
But I need to survive tonight,tonight.
And you touch my hand ever so slightly(Girl we're not ready for this yet)
And the deadly look she cast upon me I won't regret,I won't regret I won't regret.
I won't regret...And I was trying to disappear,
But you got me wrapped around you
I can hardly breathe without you
I was trying to disappear
But I got lost in your eyes now,
You brought me down to size now.
I'm almost alive And I need you to try and save me
It's ok that we're dying
But I need to survive tonight,tonight
Tonight...I'm almost alive,and I need you try
And save me
It's ok that we're dying
But I need to survive tonight,tonight,\
Tonight...I'm almost alive,and I need you to try
And save me.
It's ok that we're dying
But I need to survive tonight,tonight.
I need to survive tonight,tonight

Half Alive-Secondhand Serenade

Oh God this is such a beautiful song.I'm not suprised if you cry.It's how I'm sorta feeling right now.Oh the drama.But seriously.Exams are coming in less than 3 weeks and I've been studying,studying,studying.I'm not exactly in a very good condition you could say.There's plenty of zits,and my lips are all chapped and dry that if I don't bring the balm to school my lips would probably bleed.Congrats to my darling bubble tea!!!(You know who you are)Now I feel so alone la.Hate you all!(:gheee...
oh and I wanna give a lil shout out to my darling Nicole Chin Yin Ling who has been having a bit if rough times these past few days..
I L♥VE YOU!!!!!!
and I'll always always ALWAYS try to put that wonderful smile on your face kay? :)
No wonder we're sisters.When one person is in pain the other feels it too.But hey love hasn't been working for me too.(grumble grumble grumble)But love comes when it comes lorh.Right now I'm feeling very anti love/men.Well.certain men.Tyron and Tat and Rowie you guys are one of the most nicest people in the world la.I love you guys too.Oh and Foo & Fei.And not forgetting some boys in Balau.I love you soooooooooooo.You guys can really make a girl happy....when you're not being stupid or immature.Oh and Uncle jazzie too.And 'daddy' and 'grandpa' and uncle philip...bwaaaa...I love those who love me ok?My girls memang tak payah mention.You already know I love you all :D
p.s. Esther let's do the 'he's single,your single jingle' to Nixxy :D haaaa
and by the way...
3 cheers for...
I Got Tagged!!!

Name three schools you went to

1.ahhhmmm...Child Enrichment Centre with Krish,Atira and Joon Kiet.
2.Sri Inai with Ash,Gaston,Spot,etc.
3.my absolute favouritest...Sekolah Kebangsaan Taman Megah ♥
now Im in SMKDJ la...

Name three items in your purse/bagpack/bag

1.cash
2.pendrive
3.lip balm

Name three things you do when your really stressed

1.Sing.whether to my fave songs or the ones I make up :)
2.Run.or do something I like.
3.tell someone how I feel.

Name three places you go on a daily basis

1.My home.
2.Schoooooool
3.ACTS studio

Name three of your favourite fruits

1.I can't choose.
2.I can't choose!!!
3.I really can't choose!!!!!!

Three names you go by

1.Dae
2.Maris
3.Sasa

Three of your favourite foods

1.Gotta be Italian
2.Should be Jap
3.I like all kindsa food.I like food.

Three things you're wearing right now

1.England shorts
2.Micymitez tee(the jersey is in the washing machine...heeeee)
3.Contact Lenses

The whos

Who's in the house with you right now

1.whole family
2.kakak
3.my wabbit...MEL!

Who or what are you thinking of right now?

1.Nicole
2.all my sayangs in Balau,Batai,Belian and Jati.
3.GEO...heeeee

Who did you last talk on the phone with?

My mammy (:
or was it Nicole

Who do you sit next to in class?

Wai Kei when Pn. Betty is in class.Nicole when she's not.Ngeh.

Who was the last person you told you love?

My mammy

Who do you wish you were with right now?

Nicole.I wanna cheer her up =)

Who gets on your nerves in school?

It depends.

The Wheres

Where do you live?
SS3

Where is your phone?
Next to me

Where do you sleep?
Uh...on my bed in my room.Where do you sleep?The toilet?

Where was the last place you took a ride to?
School

Where are you now?
My room
The Whats

What was the last thing you ate?
Aunty Elaine's banana crumble

What colour shirt are you wearing?
Black

Whats the closest item to you thats bright pink?
The ribbon on my 5A's throphy

Whats your favourite colour?
Oh umm...red.oh and black an greeen and and and...

What was the last movie you've watched?
A rerun of Emperors New Groove!!!!!!!!!I l♥ve that show mannnnn

The Whens
When did you start school?
Oh I was about three

When is your birthday?
9th of April 1993

When was the last time you went to the mall?
A really long time ago...I think like maybe during the hols.

When was the last time you bought pants?
The last time I went shopping.I think.No.Yes.No.Yes.NOOO!!!!OH MY GAH!!!!

When did you last burn something?
Ages ago....


I tag all who read this post.... >.<

Before I leave blog world I wanna shout out about 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin.That dude is seriously one of my all time fave tv personalities.Its true for the papers to say that the kids are upset about losing another young idol.Now all of his shows will be re runs.I always wanted to see him live at least once before I die.Well scratch that of my things-to-do-before-I-die list.The world was a better place when you were around.Oh and Princess Diana too.I love her!Lets all do a silent prayer for the ones we've cherished,lost,loved and forever will be loved.To Steve Irwin.To Princess Diana.To all.

Amin/Amen.



No comments: