Saturday, September 30, 2006

I hate when you say that I don't blow you away.
I can't break thru that way...Our friends told us

You know I'm no macho-fied girl but I reckon I'm pretty tough(harhar)for a girl.Not saying girls aren't tough sometimes girls are tougher than guys ohkay but anyway back to the point.I don't really get scared easily.Bugs don't scare me.I respect ghosties and all kinds of paranormal thingies.I'm not queesy or claustraphobic.I love heights.So yeah you get the picture.But there are just two things I can't stand.

Lizards and cockroaches

I can't stand lizards.They just pop outta no where.One time I was opened the door to my room and a stupid lizard came out running like this *makes circles in the air* I was like "Gahh!!!!!Stupid things.Wanna give people seizure hah!?"
And cockroaches.Did you know outta 4000 kinds(I know so many cockroaches) only 1% are considered pests.Whats so gross about them?They're these brown disgusting crawlie things that come around eating rubbish and dirty stuff spreading deadly diseases thats what.And they're just plain icky :]

I saw a cockroach the other day near the drain outside a mamak.Trying to be brave I said to myself.Nevermind leave it alone.Ignore it.But the thing kept inching closer until it was so close like this close *both fingers up about 5 cm wide* that was when I couldn't help it.I screamed.In front of the whole mamak.
"Get away you gross-disease-spreading-crawlie!!!!GAHHHHHHH!!!!!!Get away!!!!!!" and I was using the chair to like squash it.And everyone was just lookng at me.Shit.I was really embarrassed but I can't stand them.


On the lighter note....
Ohkay I think most of you are gonna kill me.My posts are not only boring they're bare.No pictures.So being so nice and all I'll post a few.Besides I owe some people photos.Just a few.


hehe...me and nikki...yesterday was malam tanglung in sktm.so yeahhhhhhh.....some djians came too you know?


Fia and me.Aiyoh shes so pretty la.Like her sisters.Jelous.I think thats Spot in the background.Thanks for spoiling the picture la you.Stewpid boy.

Kenzo & me.Sofi says he looks like the bat from Sagwa.You watch it Fie?Sometimes I watch it.Its cute la.Got cats summore.HEEHEE. =.="

Cassy!!!!She was like my best friend since std 4 or wassit 5.Imma getting old.Now shes in BU3.dabuyudyioqwieginigsm mann...Miss her la.After exams I'm gonna stay over at her place and we're going to Tropicana and 0U.Heeeeheee.Its good to plan for the future la kay?When it was the lantern procession walk,we passed the playground and I saw the SWINGS!!!!!HAAAAHAAA.I was being really kiddy-ish and cepat cepat ran to them and started swinging.The rest of them continued walking only Chern and Tat waited for me.I L U guys mann.But only Tat went on the swings like me.HEEHEE.30 seconds on the swing I realised oh shit mah skirt.So I was sitting weirdly on the swings but can la.EHEEEE.Good thing my bag was on my lap.Then we coninued walking and suddenly there was this car behind and Cassy was like hi Daen!haha...
Walked back to school and we went to the dewan to just talk and all.There were fans.Ahhhh...much better.And we played thruth or dare for like what 7 seconds.Then there someone outside the grill and I being a maglomaniac shouted Oh my God man thats Jensen.Harhar.
Then the boys played football at the badminton court.With a can.HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.Damn farneeeeeee.Then Cass told me some things =D miss times like those.We talked alot.And then Jan came with her boyfriend and talk talk talk.The Jan's bf ask why I never call Harp to come.I said I did but Harpreet claimed she was studying.Her studying is "Hello?Naren.."hahahahahaha.We love you la Harp.Then Cassy and I started talking about like so many things we didn't realise like an hour passed already.So we made our way to the canteen to get a drink and Jan joined us cos her boyfriend went home.I was like Oh he dump you di ah?Then she said Ya lor so sad.Any lengchais?Hehehehe.Jan Yi,jan yi.*shakes head*

the only one who would go on the swings with me.My sexy braces bro :)

My BU3 babes and me.Smee is like so pretty.And shes taller than me now!huhsfqiauoqijcnywnjcuhdjnoqihbcb man!!!!

Smee and me.Nikki took this picture.I likey it.But never ask Nicole to take your picture she'll make you laugh.HAHAHAHHAHAHA
HAHAHA
hahahaha
haha
ha......
ohkay moving on.

Bran and me.For some reason I think he looked like a hamster yesterday.I know I'm weird :]

row row row your boat JETLY down the stream.If you see a crocodile don't forget to scream.*scream!!!*

Wen Hui and me.He looks so much like Ezzie mann.Love you both like totally so banyak!!!!!

When we took this pic Rowy and Tat said the 3 of us looked alike.OMG.YAY.Means I'm pretty like Fia(whoooopeee)and hot like Nick(????????).hahahahah

my baby brother and me.I sayang him lke totally banyak mann...<3>

group take

Me and my sister.The reason I put this last is cos.OMG mann she looks so gorgeous here!!!!!I love her like infinity+1...hahaha.the only reason we arent really sisters is cos God figures it'd be too much for our mom to handle.Thats why we have the same virthday.hardeeharhar..
I saw Meng Leong at Lantern Festival.I think he was babysitting his super duper cute baby sis,Pui Foong.Shes only 8 and her fashion sense can rival mine.Shes so cute.

This was during Sihaton where Meng Leong was helping Pui Foong with her colouring and drawing contest thingamajig.I coloured like a bit.
I saw Jonathan Hoe talking to Meng Leong and the hot guy was there.When I came I told Nicole that the guy in the red shirt was hot.And shes like really?I know him you know.Eh she thinks your hott.Gahh!!!!!!Stupid girl la she.But he was hott.I bet he thinks I 'm totally mental.Pffttt..


Some pics from Harps birthday

tantalizing trio.aren't they just hott.I hate Sofi and Nicole.ngeh

No comments: