Thursday, August 31, 2006

Marissa has finally finished her KGT!!!*clap clap clap*Well everything except the drawing of the map.Maybe I might not do cos well it said to draw your kawasan kajian and I kinda almost 'kaji-ed' the whole of SS3 so yeah.But I wrote kinda alot for kawasan kajian so yeah.Some people just got braces after the holidaysss.Like Ke Ming and Wen Hui and they look awesome in them braces so smile smile smile!!!!Mammy and Daddy left for Bangkok today.And if you have to ask yeah I cried.
I know you all are gonna say I'm manja but deal with it ok?
Their comin home on Monday night at about 8.I miss them sooooooooooo banyak laaaaa.But their there cos its papa's anniversary pressie to mammy and himself.
tear tear
My body has not been obeying me lately.My whole bod hurts gila.Today I had difficulty breathing in school.So bad it hurt so much I cried.
whatever
I was about to die you know.Fei fei was like,"It's ok if you die I burn choccies for you ok?"
Oh Fei I lovieeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuu!!!
Yesterday Treen slept over cos she didn't wanna go for her moms line dancing friend's 60th birthday.We actually studied.
really!
After studying though we kept talking like about everything under the Sun ok actually Moon (:
Secrets were revealed.Some we won't be able to believe.Spottie made me feel so much beta yesterday.We were talking well smsing so much all my credit go bye bye la.But he made me feel gooddddd.
Today at school besides the parta me dying it was actually good.In science me,Nixxie and Fia were acting all crazie.Grieving and giggling at the same time.I even scribbled on Fie's hand.Why I can't tell ya.Ngeh.
I couldn't copy my sivic notes cos teacher lostie my book.But I dont really care we don't really do anything for sivcs at all.Bwaaaaaaa.Yoong Tat is damn mean way.HE FRIGGIN CALLED ME FLAT!!!

me
tat
rowie

shoves a plastic bag down tats pocket Nah you need it.
Give me for what?Daena's the one that needs it.
Oh my God kor you are sooooooooo mean I hate you!
Joking la
Humph

Then he also said I was pregnant.Meanest wei!
But Rowie said I wasn't.
Oron tooo.He was like "No la,where got?ok what"
If I wasn't about to rush out to run from tat and ask more people I woulda hug you
Lets hug!!!!!
Sani said maybe I was flat chested.
MAYBE!
I hate you la Sani!But then again I love you laaaaaa...shittifieddd
Jo said "OMG what la damn big already!"
I didn't exactly want that either Jie.But you said they were normal again so I love you back! (:
Then we more of her started shouting cos her bro drove.Congratzz Joel (: Can't wait till I get to drive.I think by the time I drive Meng Leong still can't drive right?Cos you say the guy said not good.Nevermind la.Theres always taxi and LRT.Maybe I'll give you a lift.
hahahahahahahahahahaha
I'm joking.But just incase.
choichoicjoi
Kwekkie made me most happy after school.He said I wasn't flat or fat.I LLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE you wei!!!!
My adoraaaaaaaaaaaaable whittle puppie Spot!!!
And I didn't give you the cookie.If you asked I woulda let you take a nibble but you ate the whole cookie.Don't start with me about misinterprating Spot.You ate it so there.
Going for my cousins BBQ party tommmmm.Hope theres alot of food.
stupid thing to say
and fun
even stupider
I love Nicole.
I love Tat.
I love Treen.
I love Fie.
I love Esther.
I love Joyce.
I love Fern.
I love Manda & Mandy.
I love Jo.
I love Ash.
I love Ann.
I love Krish.
I love Sammie.
I love Tyron.
I love Rowan.
I love Sani.
I love Spottie!!!!
I miss my parents....Gawwwwwwwww
And Phie phie too!!!!!!!!!
I love you all la ok!
Everyone of you out there.
You all make me feel so special I hate ya'll.
I L U!!!

No comments: