Sunday, November 02, 2008

Who the Halloween is Josh Duhamel?



The cakes' so pretty kan?

HANTARAN
PICTURES FROM THE PERTUNANGAN.
KAK SHA'S PERTUNANGAN.
cos I can't FACEBOOK em.
copy right kut, so yeah I'm postin' up here for everyone to see
& for my jakun cousins to pick

The manisan I had to hold.
It was 3 kgs. so berat ):

The lavish setting outside.Pretty pretty white tents.

Doesn't this just remind you of prom!
When I go for prom I want to go down these kinda stairs.
so berangan, no prom date how.

my allegedly claimed pelamin heheh

The Golden Girls.

Aunty Ju.


My inspirasis.





How can you not love her!













































Holding the hantarans was hard work.
OUR ARMS WERE SHAKING!

So bersopan (;

Ours in purple, theirs in yellow.
Huh purple much to Kak Trinas delight and my distaste.

























































































































Kak Sha's getting MARRIED!

Salam-ing the mother in law.

I thought this was very significant.
Placing the ring on her finger.
The zoom on the new camera is amazing.


The blushing bride.

Meeting the in laws.

Carrying babyIris.

Such a surprise that baby Iris is so attacthed
to Abang Kudin.
Because she's afraid of Abang Ned.
Her name just goes with her face.
She's got BIG BIG EYES and beautiful lashes.
IRIS
I want my childrens' name to be significant too.


The Minister Daddy.

Daddy, daughter moment.
When I was younger I've always dreamed of my papa
walking me down the isle.
Until I found out, muslims don't walk down the isle.
Or say vows, or go to church.
Oh well but I still want that lifting of the veil.
Okay Sa, another 15 or so years.



I'm sorry, just couldn't resist.
Pink CHANEL.
OH COLE!
Her mummy looks like Alicia Silverstone.
No joke.

haha IKABOOBOO.

Is it because we're sucha big group that we always
look like we're the PUSSYCAT DOLLS JUNIOR.
so pwetty. I hope to have pwetty pwetty babies too!




Gosh sometimes I am so sick of your face la,Kak Ina (;

Familia

Mumsy&Kak Sha

The brats sans Ika

Sujakouture plus Ika


Immediate family members


Uncle Slaim,Trisa


(:
The entire family


Kak Beeee

PPG. yeah I don't get it either but Kak Trina called us that & it's stuck

No papparazi, no papparazi!!

The bouquets were actually Toks idea.
Pretty huh?
Kak Sha granted us permission to eat her gummies (:
How ironic.
Her future hudband is a dentist but he gives us candy!
Which were beautifully shapped into flowers.
& polished off within seconds.

Roses of two different kinds.



Kak Trina&I with Kak Bee &Aband Ned.
Kak Sha smile.

Butterflies?
But Tris and Tir look like Deejays.
"AYER AYER!"

Drama,drama,drama.
Apparently, we are so FULL OF IT.
(and ourselves)


Our lala shot. TRISA! ahaha

On account Halloween was the night before, we did the Thriller.hehe

I'm the DamselInDistress (GET IT!)
waiting for her knight in shining armour.
My favourite gambar,
OH girls I love you so.

No comments: