Tuesday, November 11, 2008

we'll make it



Ashos sisters wedding.
Overdue pictures once again folks!

My hair clearly with a mind of it's own.

WHEERES AM?

DERRICKO.


Tunggu jap ya.
Saya mahu 'hyper ventilate'.
AFTER DAYS of utter boredom, I FINALLY have something to look forward to




SAMBO I CAN'T WAIT FOR SATURDAY!!!! ;D



I can finally make like a lemur and
"MOVE IT MOVE IT!"
Geddit? MADAGASCAR was too cute!
We have to take loadsa pictures because we haven't had a decent cam whore sesh in ages.
I miss you tons!


This Saturday is SAMBO's mums birthday, and she's celebrating it with a party.
Just in time for the MAMMA MIA craze it's a 70s theme party!
REALLY HOW COOL!
Not to spoil the surprise I will NOT be revealing what either Sam or I will be wearing.

YOU'LL HAVE TO SEE FOR YOURSELVES!
IT IS fitting into the 70s theme.
But I will say no more.


Okay since when am I ONE to SHUT UP (let's see uh never)


But I'll say one thing

DISCO COLOURS&KNEE HIGH BOOTS!
OKAY so that was two.
I really LOVE Lego
In America Adik&I were so in awe at LEGOland.
They had LEGO SHAPED ICE MOULDS!
so cute.
So many pretty colours.
BUT I made friends with a prettier store.
S E P H O R A (:
Naturally.
EVEN MORE PWETTY COLOURS!

(I bought so much make up it's not even funny)

I remember playing with loadsa these! and HOTWHEELS.
heh CAR WASH. RMB SAM!
Although Sam and I have a great history of "entertaining" toys.
Paper puppets.
BARBIES. Where apparently I was the bitchiest cos I always stole the nice clothes.
Power Rangers.
SAND.
I will never forgive you for kickin' sand into my eyes.STUPID.
But as we got older we found a more common ground with all the other adolescent hormonal pimple faced girls around the world.
They are much cuter anyway.
So that time around our new favourite thing to do was to elbow each other in the ribs when we see a cute guy.
When we went to Aussie every five seconds we were infatuated by an ang moh.
So at night we'd practically want to die. I coulda sworn there were bruises.
WHICH REMINDS ME!
I need to go cute guy hunting ahahah, SAM!

No comments: