Saturday, November 15, 2008

push it back up on it

Just a couple of randoms.

I need to clear out my albums and I think sometimes my blogs a little photo deprived.

Satisfy your craving!

Or rather mine, okay time to shut up.



Mokie Pokie



MarcusTanSoongSan (:



I.Want.To.Go.Back



Tanning with MarsBars.Making sandcastles.Jogging on the beach.

Midnight sundaes and burger orders.

And GossipGirl on the iTouch!



Excuse the expression.

And the tiara.

My cousins and I get a little kooky sometimes.

(Actually all the time if you're Kamal,heh!)



RY ANN (:



Kak Bee come home with pwetty pwetty earphones!

And the husky pup!




Does anyone want to buy this top?

It's brand NEW.

MARCIANO for GUESS

RM 200




I miss Raya already )':

The eve of Raya was spent making cursing&making flower arrangements with Abang Hat&KakBee

and arranging cookies.

And I thought I was just going to be reading PerezHilton.


OH BABY (':


Che che's proud of you even if you got 4A's 1B.


My amazing brother got an amazing 4A'S 1B AND I'M SO PROUD OF HIM!

B for MATH because he's very kancheong when doing math.


I'm not kidding but he's really really really so much smarter than me.

Although I try to hide it.

Baby just start early now okay?

You don't have to get 5A'S TO PROVE YOUR INTELLIGENCE.

Prove yourself okay baby?

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.




OH YEAH RASY! KAK MARIS IS SO PROUD OF YOU TOO!

You aimed for 2A'S AND YOU GOT 4A'S 1C, I'm so proud yang (':


ISKANDAR,Mr MAGOO

Tell me your results okay? (: see you soon


OH OH OH MARISSA IF YOU ARE SOME HOW READING THIS WHEN SOPHIE READS THIS....

CONGRATULATIONS,I'M PROUDA YOU (:








TO SOPHIA&RY ANN.

uh yeah la okay, we need to start soon.

NEED.TO.STOP.PROCRASTINATING









Capoeira in the AM.

I'm beat



TO ALL UPSR STUDENTS..

Congratulations to those who got satisfying results.

But to those who didn't DO NOT FRET.

Let this be a stepping stone towards achieving greater results in the future.


BY THE WAY

Poeple don't ask you for your UPSR results during job interviews/in resumes!

Just focus on the next mile stone, but start from now (:

No comments: