Wednesday, November 19, 2008

We've run out of reason;we've run outta time

It's 10 minutes to 8pm.
AND I'm still out, at Aunty Jos.
We went to Sunway Pyramid for tes.
Mummy, Aunty Jo, Aunty Sunpink, and Aunty Viv.
The girls, Clara, Jun Mae and Jun Lee went ice skating so I 'gossiped' with the ladies.
I thought I had to baby sit! PHEW c(:

I just listened to all four of them going on and on about their adventures during their 'flying' days, as they refer to it.
They were all ex-air stewardesses in MAS.
They had stops at Honolulu...
had boyfriends nicknamed Danger...
have special nick names for each other...
attempted suicide...

Yeah I know.

Now it's totally understandable why I'm a little uh not right in the head sometimes right? (:

Anyway I was trying to keep myself from not spraying out my HOT Caramel Hot chocolate as I laughed at their funny stories, reminiscing about the past...

It been more than 20 years friendship between them.
And they're so unbelievably tight knit.
It's amazing.
Hopefully I will have that in the future.

RIGHT SAMBO?!
thanks alot for migrating.

AKIKO I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOU! (:
We'll fix it okay.

- - -
Okay so at gym today I was so happy.
No 'distractions'...ahem (:

Or so I thought.
I was talking to Faez's close friend, Max and then....
Mr Distraction himself walked in with all his glory.

CANNOT TAHAN, I HAD TO LOOK.

SO MUCH FOR DISCIPLINE ):

But che che Xandriaa came in few minutes later so we talked for a while to catch up.
Haven't seen her in ages, if you don't count mags and stuff.

So I was going behind to do my last sprint on the treadmill to the sounds of Coldplay.
When **** walked in and we talked again, I finally got his name (:
J.
He's in college, what a surprise!

changed to head home.
Was pretty pleased with the crowd today.
Suddenly all the yummy guys come in the morning!
: D

As I was leaving I saw a familiar back.
It was J.IN A PURPLE SHIRT.


WAIIIITTT.


HE'S A PERSONAL TRAINER.

alrighhhhhhtttttt.


SCORE:
DAENA:1 (:

---
Pyramid's ice skating rink.
Picked up the girls.

Mr. MESMERIZING eyes turned and winked.
At the corner he waved.

SUPER BOOST OF CONFIDENCE DAY.

I may never see him again but I'd like to remember our perfect perfect encounter that way.

sigh.maybe it WILL turn out okay.














akiko can i change my name ah?

No comments: