Wednesday, November 05, 2008

no wonder you're jaded

It's twelve,I'm going to school tomorrow.
I can't sleep.
Lynnie is on my left, listening to my iTouch because I'm such a good cousin.

Right now I really long for a comfortable sofa to sink into,good company and someone to talk to.
My thumbnails are finally growing back but I'm starting to bite them again.
The room looks like it's leftovers from a tornado.
The closet is full of clothes,just thrown in and crumpled to one corner.

The photographs on my walls look tired.
Like they're sick of pretending to look like how they are in there.
Frozen into one sole postion.
In one photo frame sits a lone area.Empty.
I took out that photograph some time ago and I even found the courage to rip it.
The faces are still intact though.
I still don't have the guts the throw it away.

Three new workbooks sit on my study table.
Fresh and unopened, still smelling of the printers in the factory they were once shipped from.
History,Math and Add Math.
I tried to read Add Math, I tried to understand and try a sum but I felt faint and put the book down.
Then I laughed.
Not in the sense of failure but the fact that now I actually have to do TWICE the amount of Math I've been trying to do.

I'm glad you listen.
Thank you for the company (:










who woulda thought?

No comments: