Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My 200th post





Cole+Rach+E!

she went up and down the escalators hehe!
E&I even wanted to convince her to go up the escalators again just so we can get another picture!

Had lunch with them at Sushi ZanMai on Thursday.
Haven't seen Rach in ages so we were overjoyed!
I think we spoke until our toungues nearly went dry,we were desperate for water,CONSTANTLY.
Rach got a second piercing and apparently she's not supposed to eat eggs or seafood.
AND WE ATE AT SUSHI ZANMAI!?
I really don't understand my funny friends
After a lil' walking we headed to Marks&Sparks to buy titbits.
omg, they have this amazing chocolate biscuit thing which were so good I polished them off!
I offered them some okay.
and we ate some melted boiled candy E bought and it got stuck in our teeth.
Cole kept complaining her "lelangit" hurt. Kay
After Rach+E left Cole & I just walked around.
We talked so much. It was good to get some things off my chest.
Thank you Cole, I love you (:
So she had to leave but she didn't want me to get 'kidnapped' so she texted me while I still there.
AWW.
But I only realised the text when I was havin' dinner, so I didn't reply.Sorry,love.
Wandering about by myself was refreshing.
Bumped into my sweeties Kahar and Awe, who offered to let me hang with them&then send me home.
Very sweet guys,thank you.
But I chose to wander aimlessly&ended up with Ams present&a dress for myself.
Read books till my feet had pins and needles in MPH.
Mummy came at about 8.30 pm.
I love alone time.
Had dinner&did a little grocery shopping with mummy at Centrepoint.
Headed home so Papa could catch the second run of Amazing Race Asia.
Kak Bee, Msia didn't win la ):



hmmm, Brandons house tomm.
I'm beat;OUT.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol saturday delivery does tramadol 50mg get you high - tramadol with acetaminophen dosage