Friday, November 28, 2008

(stupid ol' post which finally got updated,AHGGGG STUPID BLOGGER)

I would like say say how elated I am to learn that I am...



neither pregnant not infertile!



Phew...

Heh it came Akiko,thank goodness.

-----

Every year I reread all my previous posts from year 2006,the year I started blogging, till the most recent of posts.

And y'know how we always reflect back and think,



"Shit,I used to type like an imbecile,or a bimbo. At least this years a little better,"



But funny enough it happens every year.

Every year we think we've done a better job,while on the contrary we haven't.

We've simply grown out of that certain style of writing,or doing whatever it is.

But I started blogging at the age of 13,when I was in Form One & boy can I tell you what stupid things I did in Form One.



I'm sure we all remember a certain infamous incident of yours truly hugging a certain SENIOR.



Oh God, please don't read my blog.



Yeah,and thats just ONE of the many wonderfully stupid things.

And every year I just get a little more rebellious than the previous one.

I'm not a bad student, but I find it healthy to let down my hair a little once in a while and just rebel against stupid school rules,and actually have a blast.

In Form Two the BADDEST THING I DID WAS ...



Skip an entire day of school hanging out in the prefects lounge just talking and reminiscing.

I was only in the prefectorial board for that particular year mind you all.

NO WONDER.



But this year,I think I'm adding on to my rebellious streak.

I've gotten in the Black Book once (or twice)

This is NOT a post where I'm trying to say,

"WAH DAMN COOL LA WEI GET INTO BLACK BOOK. I DAMN GANGSTER MAH. SO CHIO GET INTO BLACK BOOK.

WA LA WEI I GIRL ALSO!"

Because ONE,I do not speak like that

and TWO,there is nothing COOL about getting into trouble.

It's more of a...self satisfactory kinda thing.



LIKEEEEEEEEEE.....

Well at least I've got stories to tell my grandkids?

or

At reunions, I can say I've achieved so and so but I had fun in school.

Basically unless you're commiting a serious crime or taking drugs or having sex or something...



I think everyone should have a little fun,while they still can.

Come on...

Who doesn't want to rebel a little (;

Talking to ex-DJians always leave some sort of nostalgic fuzzy feeling in my heart.

Or when you read about them in the papers.

You don't know them and they probably don't give two hoots about who you are but being from the same school.

They know what you go through,what you toil and tolerate.

Because they've done it before, and theres that kind of special bond that DJians (or whatever -ians) share.

That intense patriotisme, in school spirit.



Speaking to a certain PING and D, each told me how much they can't wait to get OUTTA 'ERE but yet just cannot believe that they are actually stepping into the REAL WORLD as adults.

How weird it is to be neither a school kid nor a hectic jet setting working adult.

The feeling of utter RELIEF that school is finally off their backs all 11 torturing years of it but what about those to come, would they be easier or harder or pretty much the same?

I was always think that in a few years time I'll be in their places.

Looking back at being in high school.

Sometimes it takes a moment or two to register that I'm already in high school,and just finished Form Three might I add.

In Standard Six I remember looking up to the Form One students.

With their (uncomfortable) torquoise pinafore and (disgusting) dirty green pants.

They held some sort of a authorithy that I felt that I must in every way respect them.

But now stepping into Form FOUR!, you feel like the years have passed by you in a matter of blinks.

Like your youth is tryna sqeeuze through as little bubbles,through small spaces trying to hang in there and give you as much as possible.

But as the clock tick,the bubbles pop and you are one step closer to,GULP,adulthood.

I remember ate the age of 9 I wanted to watch a certain movie 18+ movie,oh I think it was Crossroads but my parents said no because I wasn't a teenagaer yet.

And everyday I'd just pray that I was going to be a teenager soon enough!

(I did watch the movie by the way and my parents found out and they just said self censor yourself, so I got to watch movies like that. I had cousins who were much older than me so I was really young watching Coyote Ugly and etc.)

But now that you are a teenager you don't really wanna go elsewhere.

Okay well maybe if I was 17 and I had a drivings license and a car,that would be nice!

But otherwise I do not plan on growing up at all.



No assignments.

Or meetings.

Or alarm clocks.(PEROSNAL ONES :D)

Or "If you don't attend your lectures,your parents don't know but God does" guilt

Or failing assigments

Or extra reserch

Or responsibilties and yadayadayada



It's funny how half our lives we rush to grow up and the other half we try to defy the laws of time and stop it.

It makes no utter sense at all...

but it is human.







Your choice you know that.

No comments: