Friday, November 28, 2008

tagged by Fie

Out of the 20 questions,pick one and change it to your own personal question.

1. Are you bored with your current holiday?
sorta
2. Who is more important to you?friends/boy/girlfriends
Depends on the friend&situation. I would not however constantly cling to my boyfriend/crush&neglect my
bestfriend.Because that isn't a very pleasent feeling.
3. Have you ever thought of getting married?
I think everyone has,whether they want to or not.
But I plan to have two ceremonies (:
One multi-culti one(Malay,Chinese,Indian&Javanese-no Dutch cos uhhh I DON'T KNOW HOW-ceremonies)
And one beach wedding. &I haven't even got a boyfriend.
4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
IF I didn't I would fool the world that I do! Most of the time. Especially when I step on stage, I think I am most
calm. Shouldn't it be vice versa? Yeah I know...
5. How many babies do you want?
Maybe two or three?
6. What is your goal for this year?
8A's for PMR. Search for true happiness. Become 45kg-don't laugh. Be content with myself...
7. Do you believe in eternal love?
Hopefully the person I marry will provide me this.
8. In your opinion, what are the characteristics of the perfect boy/girlfriend?(10 characteristics)
PHYSICAL?
-ripped but not too ripped,just the right balance
-he doesn't have to be DROP DEAD GORGEOUS,but good looking enough.
clean,smart dresser..
-nice arms or ass (or both (:0 )
-this is cliche,but I must be drawn to his eyes
OTHER?
-love me unconditionally even when we fight.
-knowledgable.You don't have to find the cure for cancer just not a complete dope.
-good communication skills,sense of humour...not anti social
-humble,caring,loving.....
-have chemistry with me,very important. no sparks,where are the flames?
-ACCENT!!?? (:
9. What feeling do you love most?
love&satisfaction.
10. What is your bad habit?
biting my thumbnails,being late,talking a mile a minute
11. (personal question) What were your first few ambitions?
Forensic Scientist,princess,rythmic gymnast,doctor,performer,artist,model,vet...
12. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
If it's true friendship,yes
13. What does flying mean to you?
Escaping and just...a new beginning,or chapter or whatever. When I dream of flying it's usually a great thing.
14. Who do you love?
All my friends&family of course. BUT right now MARCUS,after reading his blog (: & SAMBO because I am going
to really miss my "sister" who is gna migrate to Oz ):
15. Who do you think is hotter? edward cullen or jacob black?
Edward, no contest. I mean you'd choose the closest thing to perfection if you'd read the book.
16. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.
FIE IS:
LOUD
THOUGHFUL
FUNNY
GORGEOUS,really
EMOTIONAL?
RANDOM
ADORABLE (:
17. What would you really like to do right now?
Skinny Dip in the ocean at night.
18. What will you become in the next 10 years?
VICTORIA SECRET model(PFFT),Chanel's-KARL LAGERFELDS-muse or somewhere along those lines
Or someone successful,married and happy perhaps?
19. How to find the right partner?
You do not FIND your partner. Fate brings you together.
20. What are you wishing for right NOW?
To grow those inches to become 6 feet. Nicole you get it right?
I tag ;
Tash
Ariff
Am
Joyce
Nicole
Esfern
Marcus
Ash?

No comments: