Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Bravely he looked up to his obstacle.
Took in a long deep breath and calmly walked towards it.

As I do my hip abductions,I peer through the glass walls adjacent to where I sit.
My subject,
A young boy,merely the age of 5 or 6.
His obstacle,the slide.
With all his might he strode bravely, a little soilder.
Scampering up the five steps,he stood atop,the top of the entire play room.
He eyed his friends moped about the play room lazily, colouring outside the lines or boredly staring at old re runs of SpongeBob.

No one noticed,
not even the nosey lady in charge who was busy painting her nails (I THINK)
Slowly, he creeped to the edge.
Closed his eyes and put his hands to a prayer.
His mouth mouthed, "Bismillahhirahmanirahim.."
And with one last flight of bravery he leapt from the slide.

Upon reaching the playroom floor,he smirked.
Proudness inching off every part of him.
The beauty of a prayer;

Sigh...life is beautiful sometimes





wish I could say the same for you.

No comments: