Sunday, November 30, 2008

take it back,take it all back now

Happy 15th lovely Am!

The pictures from your soiree!
Enjoy everyone.

Nick I edited the lighting but it's still dark!


ABANG! (:

TYENA, yes laugh Krish laugh. so funny.

Ashley was so in love with herself throughout the whole night.
And while my "darling husband" declined almost every photo op,
including those that were not hers...
Ash welcomed each with open arms, or more open smiles.

someones angry. Hmm Nicole? Joyce looks like a kitty.

That night was my first particular night playing Taboo.
IT WAS SO MUCH FUN, but once you are playing within the time limit
You get really pressured.
Especially when Ariff was the bloody time keeper shouting"HURRY UP HURRY UP!"
SHAKING THE HOUR GLASS AND DISTRACTING US.

The culprit himself,guilty as charged.
"
YAY"Husband"

Asheroos,accepting photo op
Husband, declining photo op.
SEE THE DIFFERENCE?

AND AGAIN...

and AGAIN,with TAT korkor,BirthdayGirl&Ariff.

Joyce coaching Kamal who struggled at Taboo.

JOYCE, who wore a towel material dress.
HEH,NIC.

VERY MUCH INTRIGUED BY TABOO.

TAKE ONE

TAKE TWO

Kheng jumping on Chin Tak.
POOR CHIN TAK.

Kamal, lain kali please SMILE widely :D

DERRICK,haha.
so cute.

Tak habis lagi?

NICK "Okay what is Ariff?"
evryone"GAY"
"STUPID"
"IDIOT"
ME"UH JEW?"
KRSITAL"OPPOSITE OPPSITE!?"
ME"ARAB!!!"
hahahahahha!

We had to take a few shots because we didn't like our hair la,face la...
hehe! WeiF only one year as classmates but I still value our Cengaly-ness.
p.s STOP GROWING!
Heh SOMEBODY said "OMG WEI FENG DAMN HOT ALREADY"

another first year classmate,Wen Hui who walked all the way to Ams party. WOAH


YOOUUUU see, my friends are so semangat when they play games.
DJIANS MAH!

Chor Tai Ti,but not money....
PUSH UPS.
These people are so sad okay.


(: hehe
Ariff lost so much weight ):
Abangggyyyy.




being telepathic with ASHLEY.
Kamal looks like he's doing a BOND ad.


BirthdayGirl

Mistress.
OH scaandallouusssss.



Marissa&Ryan, heh I love you my OC buddy,besides AKIKO,turn best friend!

E!

Mistress&Pilot.
after the hoohaa died down the three of us talked about being pilots,for Nick&an air hostess,me & Derrick the passenger.
SCENARIO 1:
nick:"THIS IS YOU CAPTAIN SPEAKING. WE ARE ON FLIGHT 290384021 FLYING IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE. WE ARE AT 30000 KM PER SECOND AND HAVE MISSED OUR DESTINATION. PLEASE EXIT AT THE EMERGENCY EXITS SHOWN BY OUR LOVELY AIR HOSTESS(ME)'
me"left right & straight to me,baby"
SCENARIO 2:
me"OOPPSS sorry sir I seem to have spilt your drink on you but I've got no napkins (bites lip)"
derrick: uhhh...duh...nevermind...continue continue.....



YUM cake time!

The candles on the cake refuse to light up.
and after several attempts by scouts no less.
we did get in in the end.
IN THE END.


We've got alot of pictures eh mistress

Kem,one of the scouts who couldn't light the candles.
GASP grab those KEAHLIANS back!


The reasons why its kinda red is cos I put my fingers on the flash.
IT WAS PAINFUL.

Angsana+Balau,AM you discriminate!

Church buddies!

camera shy

This one is obviously NOT camera shy.

Guitar Hero attempt.
uh tak jadi la Es... BUT I STILL WANNA PLAY!

into Taboooooo





Nick playing with my camera

illegimite love child.heh.CAY!
sleepover at Nicoles!

super candids! hehe WEN HUI

AM

Am again

?



playing with my hair clip,which is now in the custody of ASH,eh Nick?

Wei Feng showing us a magic trick,tak jadi.
Manda looks so pwettyyyy




Darren

BIG picture of Darren

Inspecting Nicoles phone.
Nah I was just looking for songs

Ariff Shizzle Ma Nizzle (?)

Shuffling cards before playing SPEED with Derrick
Nick oh NIck.
KAY I AM DONE.
If I am lack of sleep tomm and fall on the treadmill/BODYCOMBAT/Belly Dancing class Imma kill you all.

No comments: