Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Today was a good day.
I learnt to cherish the small kind things people do for you.

Not tell on you when you lie to a teacher (Rowan)

Take a book for you from your bag,eventhough it's outside (Kamal)

Make you feel pretty,today la (: (Shaz)

Give a big,long hug everytime we meet (Gaston)

Fold my clothes when I just asked them to hold it for me,&&& secret handshakes! and long talks. oh and butt slaps (AKIKO,MY BEST FRIEND)

Hold my bags (Kem)

Buy me chicken (Vincent)

Give me faith,eat my chicken and tell me panty stories (Ry)

Layan me. (Derrick)

Follow me all the way to 7-11 just so I can get a slurpee (Marcus)

Heart to heart talks (Alex,Kem,Ty&NICK)

random "I LOVE YOUs" (Amanda)

bringing me up to his room just to play with the MAC,for like 8 seconds,and attempting to call Akiko but failing and buying me iced tea (Ariff)

giving me his water (Eric)

hugs and love (Emir)

HIGH FIVES :D (Timothy!)




It seems so small and insignificant,but you guys make me feel so loved.


I am so happy to love and be loved.

No comments: