Sunday, January 11, 2009

The holidays are gone,and so is the first week of school.

Form 4.
Feels so foreign but comfortable.
Like the white sheets of a 5star hotel room.
But like a work vacation where you are forced to have fun and work at the same time.
Yes,boys and girls Honeymoon year is a m-y-t-h.
ESP. if you intend to apply for the likes of HARVARD,YALE,BROWN,YALE AND BERKELEY.

YES,I have very very high expectations.
note that I have also only listed American universities.
Let me leave you to ponder on (:

But the holidays seem just a stones throw away. I feel like I can almost extend a hand out and reach for it again touching it alomist,just almost with the tips of my ink-stained fingers.
My pens lose their caps alot.
It's such a big shock,the ones that you need getting used to.
But it the end you find the small little things to compensate with it...

Like the beautiful company I have this year.
I am so glad to have JEREMY ANG,A.WONG WAN JYN,& MY LYNNIE WITH ME IN AFTERNOON SESH.
Oh ya ya my ASTRID GOH ALSO :D
To my fellow form mates though,I don't feel so conceited anymore.
Last year there was this stupid little clique-ish thing going on whihc annoyed me to the bone.
THANK GOD IT'S GONE because now I can breathe away from all the tightness,the smell of fresh grass,nice shampoo,perfume and my guy friends.
cologne or not. I love you all so much.

OH and toothpaste in the morning.
cos Nick knows how much I like that,don't you Nick?
hahah


alex love,
I have no clue what you are talking bout but you are so adorable trying to explain.







I miss the sound of the violent winds outside my window in Grand Canyon. I miss my teeth chattering and sleeping in and having a bagel in the comfort of the wollen blankets.My cheeks and nose turning pink and warm fuzzy hugs.

I hate the cold but,oh you just start to cherish things when they aren't there anymore.

No comments: