Sunday, January 04, 2009

At Bons Bons with the boys;PMR results day

"Whats so funny?"



Nice shades Kheng. WONDER WHOSE THEY WERE.



NYE at Ty's.

I came ridiculously early cos Mummy and Papa had a party of their own (I know la my parents)
But I met two people I haven't seen in AGES (:

DERRICK: "Smack my ass!"


oh ,love





my brother said "NICE TEETH"








aww.



Derrick we have so many nice pictures of us huh.


"OH MY"







Ronald I haven't seen you in so many years.




Derrick I'm so light (: O



ChinTak&Daena




overweight VictoriaSecret MODEL








EHMAGODLA MY SISTER IS SO YUMMY








I love this picture.










(rose) NICOLE gets this






excuse the Disney PRINCESS plaster



okay the shirt kept coming up












I know no one really has the mood right now but it's just to lighten the atmosphere.
I cried putting up some off it.
It was difficult.

I love you all very much.
I just want you guys to know that

No comments: