Monday, January 12, 2009

first handball sesh ever.
We (S&I) saw our senior,ETHAN :D
,mana yang lain. ehh.

I just realised that eventhough the game is pretty similar to net ball,well in some ways.
I STILL HATE NETBALL.
Well because in primary school I ALWAYS had to be the goalie,cos I was,REPEAT WAS,the tallest.
YEP even taller than COLE,hahha!

since it was just our first time,the girls practically did a few throws and watched our 'heros' play the game.

OH.
HIGHLIGHT OF THE PRACTICE.
Kemuel lost the ball in the construction site


ANDDDDDDDD


FIE had to crawl in to get it.

"WHY YOU COVERED IN GRASS?"
"OH I fell,"
"INTO GRASS?"
"Into grass. OH it has nothing to do with KEMUEL,"

hehe!

since I felt that the practice was unsatisfactory,well it was our first.
I followed papa to the gym.
and nearly fell asleep on the treadmill.
BUT it was productive in the end (:

AMINAL WAS THERE KAK INA.

AND THE OTHER CUTE TRAINER.









hey.
a girl needs motivation.deal with it

No comments: