Tuesday, January 06, 2009

I was never as ACTIVE in scouts.
I can name you a bunch of friends who are so dedicated to scouts and I respect them.
What you learn in your troop is different form what you learn in another troop.
The experience and bond IS ESSENTIAL.
Without it,you will not understand the true feeling of the relationship between a scout.
The respect.
For your seniors,rovers,scouters.

Each other.

Every moment will be different.
difficult.
painful.
bittersweet.
With hardwork however so comes true result and that is truly...beautiful.
BUT,why I choose no to emulate the rest of my peers is simply so.
My enthusiasm has died off.
And after a long but uncalled for chat with a former senior,tears rolled down my cheeks reading parts of the conversation,the truth and honestly.
finally BOTH PARTS have been revealed.

After all those years,
We did mean something to them too.
Our years of their taunting teases,lame but FUNNY jokes and constant looking up to did not die along with our enthusiasm,or mine at least.
TOTAL RESPECT.
It has,trust me,STAYED.
PUT ASIDE MY DYING ENTHUSIASM.

It is different now.
Though I shall not post my views as some may not agree or be very happy with them, let me stress on the point that it is different.

maybe it was the year,
maybe it was a particular moment,
maybe our bond,it was special,
maybe our respect was not just in the uniform,
maybe it still dwells in our hearts,in our minds,in our bones.

Unlike our enthusiam,or mine rather.

Never dying.


eternal.





to the FORM FOURS of 2006,trust that we have always looked up to you all like TRUE role models and brothers and sisters.
we are constantly praying for your well being and success in life.
wehope you guys are happy and we want to thank you for those special two years.


THANK YOU.
















but for goodness sake,stop by for a visit won't you?

No comments: