Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Merry merry seventeenth;

You are officially 17.
Also officially over there.

Of all the bittersweet memories we've had,this one will top on how much I do love and cherish you like a true sister.
We don't see or talk all that often but we know,between us,theres nothing to hide.

You broke me the instant you said
"I'm sorry for not coming to your party last year,"
I told you,it wasn't your fault.
It never was Sam.

I am sorry for stealing Barbies clothes.
I am sorry for being mean to you.
I am sorry for leaving you out before.
I am sorry for acting all super-bitch on you.
I am sorry for pulling your hair.
I am sorry for not listening to you.
I am sorry for no coming over earlier to have more quality time together.
I am sorry for not listening to your annoying songs and dance with you and watch that cute Jap show with you.
I am sorry for not coming over more often.
I am sorry for not being there.

I wish I could blame you.
Blame me.
anyone.
But we know thats not the case and for the sake of your education,I give in.
And with all those fights and misunderstandings,it's never ruined our friendship before.
I admito we have had our tough days but our reigning INTERPETETZ time is forever no ?

I miss you Sam.


On Monday,I passed your class.
I broke down in assembly.




I still have your music discs.
The one with the Jap and Korean songs in them.
You tried to get me to dance but I was so reluctant to follow the blurry K-Pop image on the flat screen.

I would do anything to go back.


You still have to come back and get them so you'll have to come home Sam you have to.


I am anticipating the 8th of April.
You won't miss my birthday.
I love you

No comments: