Wednesday, January 07, 2009

this was dated last year.

I knew it was coming all along.
Of all the petty moments I tried to deny it came back to haunt me in more ways to ridicule myself.
The sense of numbness,like an empty feeling words cannot serve purpose to describe but I knew it all along.
I cease to understand WHY I am so stubborn.Hadn't my other predictions rung true?


They did.

fast forward to today.
Maybe last year was a time to not release. Not forgive or forget because I am definitely not ready but to....realise.


just like the sleepover where we used to sing to Caillat.
I watched the video recently and it pained me just to think of it.
I think I deleted the video.

I am working towards it.
There are the good times but somedays...
I don't even want to acknowledge you anymore,but you know it's not how I really feel.
But the past is hard to undone. and you hurt me.

I'm sorry for it to be this way

No comments: