Sunday, June 25, 2006

you know you've got the cheer fever when all you think about is cheerleading

I've officially caught the cheer 2006 fever.*suprise suprise*I'm going to cheer Dynamitez on both days.*yay for me*yup two days of sitting in the stadium and chering for my school.you might think its stupid but i call it school spirit.I'm sure most of you have read about Cheer in the STAR newspaper.so while other people will cheer for their own school...I have to cheer for three.yup.lemme introduce to two newcomers.please welcome the stunners from sriKDU and B*stars the sister team to the stars*their version of minimitez*from sri aman.both my dear cousins,putrina from stunners and atira from b*stars will be there so yay for me*sheah...ryt* but no worries i love my cousins and all but of course*of course*I'll wear the Dynamitez colours of red,black,and white.*don't worry.don't worry*stunners colours are black,white and blue whereas b*stars colours are pink,*i know cute eh? :) *silver, and black.i can't wait.I've seen the Dynamitez.they kick serious ass.Christ.to be a cheerleader you have to trust your friends with your life.if someone moves outta place for a sec someone could turn wrongly and die.they also have to train super hard in order to get their timing right.the moves right etc...and no matter how stressed,hurt,in pain they are they always have to bring joy and enthuthiasm to the crowd.and i've seen in all in DJ's own cheer crew.so everyone s'port them kay?today after iu i went to the weekly saturday hangout for my whole familia.yes.that means my cousins,uncle,auntys...and maybe a few friends sometimes.*my dads side*so my cheerleading cousins and i were talking and camwhoring*i'll post those pics soon okay? :)*and so happen all three of us have the line 'tough is not enough' in their cheer.I know.how ironic but cool at the same time*or is that just me*don't worry i didin't give out any songs or stunts or whatsoever.anyway to end this post i just lets all thank our fellow Dynamitez.whether they win or lose is a totally different story.lets thank them cos they've really worked hard.they've put tons of effort.they've put in tons of time.lots of determination.and most importantly they've shown us what school spirit is all about.so cheers to all fellow DJians and Dynamitez.its only a few days to cheer so everyone on the day and before the day of the competition lets all say a prayer for our school cheer team.PRAY FOR THEM OK!!!!!!!!!
Boom to Dynamitez :)

cheers,
a loyal s'porter*i was a dynamitez s'porter before i joined dj ok*,
marissa
*tough is not enough*

1 comment:

MengLeong said...

its cool supporting dynamitez before you enter DJ.=o