Saturday, June 03, 2006

the ladyy with elegance*pfft*yeah ryte

I was at my cousins house today as she has 'katam Quran'*which means in english that she has finish reading the quran-which is in arab btw so its bloody hard to read and it has to be read smoothly-quran is the muslims version of a bible in case you all dunno*after eating lunch and dessert which was my cousys birthday cake a fab banana toffee*i see some ppl drooling.*made by aunty elaine =).odd job was sadly cancelled...and i was to lazee to go to the stupid choral fest...yesterday was our first day...and it was quite fun...not...ok i was being mean it was slightly enjoyable.BUT there was one hott guy*yummy*who is a tenor...ahh..hes got perfecto teeth sigh but he's from ipoh..and hes kinda short but hey...so anyway today i was super bored i decided to do something out of the ordinary...i decide to....paint my nails...ok so it mite not be so unordinary for some of u but the last time ive painted my nails was when i was probably wheni was 11..cos the polish chips...i know mine will but its my cousins 18th birthday tonite so i decided to look nice tonight since she is also gonna leave to aussie fer her studies...so yeah...so i was trying to find a nice color...so first i tried the orange on my nails...it looked hideous as it contrasts with my skin tone...so did the luminous peach*but it looked so gorge in the bottle*finnally i tried silver...it looked pretty ok.but it was like i was an ice queen.then my mom came in and she started blah blahing about what color is nice and all...and then somehow she talked to me about elegance.saying that im tall and i dress like im 15 or wtv and she says i shudnt act like a kid anymore*but i am a kid*and she called me....you woulldn't believe it...SHE CALLED ME A LADY!i hate it when people call me that...when i told her she says then you wanna be called a boy?she does this oh so often cos she doesnt like it when i play sports too much,go under the sun*which i love*,enjoy scouts*not that she has anything against scouts but she thinks that i'm start being rougher and get darker* etc etc...one time when i asked her i if i could go for this football camp to learn to play footie so when like beserk saying ou will be the only girl there and you will get dark,and the heat will cause pimples,youll get bruises,youll have funny looking knees etc....and then when i wanted to run for my school she said the same thing abt the footie camp excpt she din say i was gonna be the only girl...when it comes to sporty stuff ill ask daddy first..and when i told her i wanted to go obs*outward bound school*she was telling me abt u hafta wash your own clothes and stuff...and she said she will be praying so i dun hafta go ns...but i wanna go ns...ish...i wonder if switching bodies with a boy would help..then she finnaly fell asleep*hoorah*and i finnally painted my nails in a color that made them look fab...it was the transparent type...

No comments: