Sunday, June 11, 2006

cheerleading,football,cooking and DIdo

hey!its like what 1 a.m. and i am not asleep reason is i'm not sleppy.heh heh.EHGLAND KICKED PARAGUAYS ASS!heh!and something funny happened.I was thinking about Dynamitez cos Cheer 2006 was comin' and all so when England scored their first(and only)goal I screamed Boom Dynamitez!!!My family must have thought I have gone insane but heh heh yeah.Its like what 20 more days to go for cheer????I can't wait cos I wanna go fer cheer to s'port dynamitez.even though i din even try out fer minimitez(mayb i'll go next year).heh.guess real school spirit yeah?anyway.don u think its mean that theres school during the world cup?I mean it comes every 4 years and its almost a language to men.I mean like men comunicate with football.men*and woman*understand football.nations can unite because of football its like men's 'language' so i think there shudn't be school.like c'mon it comes once in every for years.men wait for *4* years to watch this game.sitting down waitting waitting and waitting to watch their fave team acore and then they scream,"Boom Dynamitez!!!!,"heh no lah only i scream that.they scream,"GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!"and if the team theyre s'porting wins the cheers are followed by several yeses,score!!!!!,victory etc etc etc.today when we were watching england vs. paraguay.shaun(my god cousin)and my brother kris was muttering and arguing about something to do with football.i wasn't really paying attention to them but when shaun said,"eh Madonna play football wert...,"I couldn't help but laugh at their expense.Madonna????hah hah!turns out he wanted to say MaRAdona not Madonna.heh heh.hilarious boys keep it up.then when england missed one of their shots*which ive forgotten*shaun suddenly said ,"yay go paraguay!"then i turned to him cos well he s'ports england*but mostly brazil*."if sam*shauns god sister and MY sister*heard that she'd pour that ice water of yours at you."i said.then he just snickered then laughed for 2 seconds and his face turned serious,"ya horh!"his face was so funny sam!i managed to collect alot of money these past few days.assuming that i have only started collecting yesterday according to my*ahem*superb calculations i have collected rm 180...oh not bad fer two days eh?hope lady luck will smile on me more...wha will tomorrows fortune bring.maybe i should start up this fund raising thing where people donate money to me!as i have insufficient allowance.hehe.ohkay not really*pouts*i know maybe I'll just raise the money to help out the SPCA and stuff liddat.yeah!*ryt...*can you believe it that tomorrow is already sunday and the next day we will be back to school.studying.time flies when your having fun i guess...not!the hollies have become very boring.yawn theres nothin much to do around here.I try to cook but its either the food is ready or i make a mess outta it.
take this convo with me and my maid

kakak
me

it was a beautiful sunny day as i prance to the kitchen like a little tiger cub*eh?*rawr!the conversation takes place in the kitchen.

hey kak...today i was thinkin about makin lunch...
orang sudah buat makan baru nak cakap*shakes head*
aiyoh nevermind i make for tea la
mahu buat ape you?
pasta...yummy i love pasta...or mashed potatoes!
no potatoes larh!umm pasta argh....whatkind
i dunno i was thinkin add this and that..what do we have in the fridge?eh i wanna make mashed potatoes larh!i wanna make sam jelous.heh heh
oh yalah dia sangat suka mashed potatoes kan?you very jahat lah!
tak tahu ke?*smiles evilly*
ye la tu...*proceeds to open fridge*umm ade...eh ade ape ah?
why you ask me?i ask you what
*mutters something to herself*
ade macam umm...tomato paste...maybe we can make marinara,or bolognaise.or if not why not cream sauce?or vongole?????
takde seafood*mutters something again*
ok how about we bake something
nanti u guna oven the whole place tangkap api
don't talk nonesense la!pantang tau
eleh cakap pantang.siape yang nanyi ketika masak?
lady...you also sing la k...i sing cos its a habit i do anything also sing...do homework i sing,eat i sing*when theres no food in my mouth*,shower i sing...i sing all the time k
eh mane i ade sing?
dun bluff la..u think i dunno u curi dengar my dido cds*my maid likes dido and other songs i listen too...slow dido kinda songs*
saye suka la...u say i can dengar
oh ya horh...heh sowwee...
ya la tu...so u mahu buat ape?
ahhhmmmmmmmmm....

after putting much thought to it...i decided not to make anything that day cos i was acussed of getting the house burned down and my kakak wanted me to find more songs for her...oh well...till tomorrow...
ta.............*muah!*

2 comments:

MengLeong said...

gooaaaaaal = boom dynamitez?
haha

Marissa said...

eheh...i was in my own world...a typical dreamer