Thursday, June 08, 2006

the wierdo of a dentist

jeez.my dentist gives me the creeps.he sends shivers down my spine.not in a good way ok?and i guess I'm not the only poor soul suffering the consequences.sam,becca,tat and zafirah goes there too!so yeah I'm not alone.the wierdo talks to himself.and he thinks I'm a foreigner.last time he aked me'are you philipino?'i was like'umm no''and he said'oh.you've got very exotic looks.""oh thank you.""are you mixed?"he asks."yeah I am.""of?""umm..malay,chinese and indian."i reply"wow no wonder you look so pretty...like a bollywood star or actress."he says.what was i spose to say.i was so glad i didnt add that i'm dutch and javanise too.he'd probably think i was miss teen universe.ok enough self praise i was just joking.but if i did i wouldnt wanna noe what hed say.i did what i only could think of"uh yeah thanks."a bollywood star?hardyharhar...was the dentist blind?me a bollywood star...yeah ok.plus he talks to himself.like he says"oh have i eaten lunch?oh no i haven't.yes i have!no i haven't.but its already 2 i think i'll just have a snack."i guess its ok sometimes.but he does this outloud in public.i thought he was a crack on smack.or maybe pot?ice probably?whatever.oh yeah joyce tagged me...which i will update later.i gotta play badminton.but i suck at it.i dont really know how.so if theres a willing coach out there whos patient,hardworking(and if your a guy possibly hott :) )drop me a comment.

1 comment:

× walrus × said...

Cool dentist! sounds alil like me (I don't Really talk to myself).