Saturday, June 10, 2006

Gawd I've been tagged...

joyce lim may you suffer pain and hate eternally.nah I'm just jokin' but why'd you go tag me.ah I'll be a good girl and do as I'm s'pose to.ok joycey tagged me and the tagged victim is s'pose to tag another 8 people.I'll tag...

-vivian
-sophia
-meng leong
-sammee
-sharon
-smee
-walrus
-jo

and then he/she is s'pose to mention the gender of their perfect love and the 8 qualities that they want their love to have.

gender:male
I'm too straight to be crooked.Wait that doesn't exactly make sense does it...
the 8 qualities*note:the arrangement of the qualities don't count.their all equaly important...unless i say so*

x attitude x
I like confidence in a guy.I find it very sexy.but its confidence not arrogance.confidence is a turn on.arrogance is a turn off.and I hate the line'treat em mean keep em keen.'I think its wrong.I want to be treated how you want to be treated.its karma boys...karma.but he has to be a slight bad boy too.I like the excitement. :) and he has to be an adreneline junkie like yours truly.I love roller coasters.I love anything fast*especially 2 fast 2 furious style*be funny.be sweet.just be yourself.

x habits x
I don't like poking my nose around peoples personal habits but smoking or taking drugs is a big nono.but other things are fine with me.

x romance me x
romance me.which girl doesn't like to be showered with love and affection?well i am definitely a sucker for it.be a gentleman.I like guys who open the door for you,seat you and all,all the time!not just the first time.and I know its stupid but I like corny lines like'did God take the stars out of the sky and put them in your eyes?'and i think its super sweet if you ask a girl to dance.whether you wanna be just a friend or more than that.oh and little gifts are nice once in a while but I don't want to be bought for love.I love you cos your you.

x physicalness x
I like guys who are well built.makes me feel protected.well its true!I don't wanna hug my guy and worry hes bones will snap.ah and you gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta love sport!Cos I love love love love love sport.So sporties are a big plus.especially if you love the track.love me love the track!

x attractiveness x
I don't really care...but it can't help if your hott ryt...hott and abelicious...=) mhhmm...but its the inside that counts.

x hidden talents x
EVERYONE has talents...believe me...be it stupid or what not...i love hidden talents..whther you can read peoples mind,do algebra with your eyes closed,walk backwards,or have the ability to make me laugh all the time(thats very useful)its all good!fyi:i'm a sucker for anything acoustic.i love guitar players...owh and mayb drums too.

x sweep me of my feet x
literally.bring me to the beach...I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE BEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!walk then dance with me in the rain.sing to me.come to my window and stay with me.(if you manage)be my prince and defend me.understand me.your prince charming so love your cinderella

x be you x
be yourself.if you can love me for me.i love you already.don't be tense be you :)

oh yeah a note:there is no perfect love...but there is strong,passionate love.there is no fairytale love cos this is reality.strong and passionate love is staying together despites all the ups and downs,despite the age gap,despite not seeing each other.treasure each other and treasure the gift of God one of the 7 wonders of the world...

LOVE

3 comments:

MengLeong said...

haha dat dream guy can be found.
just open ur eyes.
but wth i dont know anyone who can do algebra with his eyes closed.
haha

Marissa said...

heh thanks zeb...meng leong you so nice help me find la*puppy pout*

Sumitra said...

Smee?? why smeeeeeee?? aww man..i think sum1 else called me smee thanks 2 u, i think it was the *ahem ahem* royal princess nicole...grr

*giving that I'll-get-you-back-for-this-look*

SuMiz