Friday, June 16, 2006

I'm a sexy nerd(and lovin' it!)

mmmhmmm...this is gonna be my shortest post ever.cos my mom wants me to go to bed early cos of scouts tomorrow."you need suffiecient sleep and sunday will also be another early day."i wasn't up for an argument so i just decided to leave it there.I'll just do what I'll normally do...after scouts,shower,eat,and sleep and maybe put up a few posts or two.depends on my mood :)Dang i havent touched my iPod for like a week.cos i'm being a good daughter lettin' my dad use mine(he likes r&b so he shares)i'm reading back in black by zoey dean.its a great book.even if you hate books cos your too busy trying to busy a vegas showgirl/bartop dancer/stripper.you'll just love it k?i think i'm turning into a nerd i started to read and now i can't stop.scaree.but honestly.it improves your creative thinking and vocab.sheah ryteeee...the rehearsel today in the hall sucked...darn mics.ok so me and nix were a tad bit scared.wait.scratch that.WE WERE FUCKING NERVOUS!even though no one was paying attention to anyone singing.imagine on the real day.hmm...my novels almost done.i'm gonna get more.i'm gonna try livin' up to what kutch calls me.the sexy nerd/librarian.cos of my black specs.but i likey my specs.it makes me feel sexy :) but i'm not a librarian so the sexy nerd will do :).so more books now.ok ...good.maybe i'll get a's in my exams if i read more...hmm....

cheers,
sexy nerd
*marie-sa*

3 comments:

MengLeong said...

sexy nerd?
haha.
but reading is good.
=)

NicholasK said...

Reading is good but i hate it....U both did good durin DJ Factor..Bravo.

User said...

reading rawks....rissa u owe me four books.....mediator ring a bell?? lols...dj factor was fun 2 watch XD