Saturday, June 10, 2006

my england very good wert?A for alamak.B for bak kut teh.C for cincai!-rosie(pck =) )

I am ever so bored.*pouts* I know its football season.FIFA WORLD CUP!yes I am happy about that but I admit I bukan so pro in that kinda stuff la.but i s'port England.today I had to get up at 8 in the morn to teman mommy to gym.ok not zactly I actually wanted to go.but waking up is a biggie for me.I am so malas to wake up.snorezZzZ...i don't really snore...no serious I don't.so I being a wonderful daughter that I am f'lowed mommy to the gym.I didn't intend to do too much today...so I decided to go for kickboxing,then,hiphop then latin mix...all right after the other...you think I'd be tired but seriously...this is kacang...you don't sweat...ok you do la ok...its good esercise but its super fun too.so you won't realise your burning or sweating.so yeah.mom told me to rush of to kickboxing first so i did.my instructor was.how do you say it..ok hes pondan..yeah..and it wasn't really kickboxing ok.'her' name was joey and everything was ok until it was time to cool down.the instructor played songs like i will survive and dancing queen...and then he put on the micky song.'oh micky your so fine.your so fine you blow my mind.hey micky!...'then i thought to myself aiyoh so malu la dance to this song...if got any mickymitez member come here die lor.fourtunately the instructor din play the song*whoopee!*and I couldn't find one single mickymite.after that class i wanted to fill my bottle with water from the fountain but baby g(my instructor) was all no no no come stay for hip hop.and there was a big queue behind the fountain(i guess i'm not the only thirsty one)so i just shrugged and joined in straight away.Baby G was sorta short...but her body was to die for!!!!!gah!!!!her tummmy is super washboardness*sniffles*i want that!her hair was a messy cute pixie cut but she suited the style.she couldn't be more than 20.actually i thinki'll give it a 18 tops!she so young...bubbly and cute...and i loved what she wore...cos she looked so nice in them(simple low waist baggy pants and a red gym top)3 words:i loved it!if i cant join celeb fitness full time i am so goin for dance classes?anyone wanna come...or currently in any dance academy or studion...lemme know.and the songs in hip hop class were so beaty(nice word maris)i mean you could really dance to em...so dancable!eheh heh...so after that it was latin mix...and mommy came prancing in.she looked like a little girl but reminded me of minnie mouse somehow.today she was wearing her hair in two pony tails...she looked so cute!heh heh.my instructors name was luciano(hes brazillain)so by his name i wasn't suprised seeing him strutting in all in yellow and green.so i am sure we all know who hes s'porting yeah?anyway class was ok...luciano was funny...but hes a really good instructor...hes class was super packed(by all ladies except one guy who f'lowed him mom.good on ya mate!)but hes so funny.after class someone had left their phone on the floor...so my mom and aunty emma was asking who left their phone and no one answered.so mommy went over to luci(i'm gonna call him that now ><)then she put out her hand to call him and he kissed her hand and said oh thank you for joining my class and blah blah blah...i had to turn around and cover my mouth from bursting out laughing cos i was giggling so bad!!!!!!!!heh heh...then he took my hand and said is she your mom?i nodded and smiled and he said oh very nice...i was all eh????i din un...does it mean i look old?so don't be s'prised if i turn up for school in two ponytails alright...will blog more tomorrow i wanna read blogs now...on second thought i wanna sleep...ZZZZZZZZzzzZZZZzzzZZZzzZzZzz...muah!ttfn.tata for now...wohohohoho!

No comments: