Thursday, December 18, 2008

URGH STICK TO THE STATUS QUO FACEBOOK-O!

BACK FROM THE CRUISE!

Currently removing all remnants of face gunk and gonna take a shower.
PROPER UPDATE IN A BIT!

***
Yeah I saw alot of 'em.
RED golf.
so many,maybe a coupla GTRS.
I don't know their names but I knew you'd like 'em if you'd saw 'em.

I went through the underpass with my shopping bags.content.
Plastered against the walls,
posters of KINDER BUENO.
I walk pass pushing through the glass doors,earphones in my ear.
iPod on shuffle,I deliberately halt as Incubus pounds my eardrums.

I walk to the prefume counters.
Satisfying my senses on MARC JACOBS.HARAJUKU.LANCOME.....

I take a swift turn to the left.
Ralph Lauren SILVER.

I'm not dead yet.You know that.
You do know that?





and you frackin' didn't even bother to welcome me home.
simple HI and where is it?
some kind of friend you are.
I don't even know you anymore

No comments: