Monday, December 08, 2008

Hello hello (:

ABOUT YESTERDAY...
CRISIS AVERTED.
Found the stupid cable hehe!

PRIVILEGED&GOSSIP GIRL2 Kak Bee!

had two parties today.
lil' kids.Esthers.

Good food+good company=

endless Kodak moments.
Enjoy!


Alex and our yummy ice kacang. yums

Can you see Joyces alien nails? scaaareee

Soph in her Xmas dress. haha



Fei!
How long has it been!

My favourite candid person.





Ahhhh. Our long overdue camwhore sesh Soph.
NOT ENOUGH.


The REDS


:O




SOPHIEEEEE

The TWISTER doll







The games begin

Esther and her friends



Cole (:




After Esther and I sent Yee Fei off, Esther decided to some food and had a GOOD talk.
Which will still be continued,yes? (:
p.s I FOUND IT EST!!!!
AND after Joyce&I sent Shern off we came back to an empty room.
Yeah we found the remnants of guests in Esthers toilet with my camera and the lights off.

No la no sex tape. pure clean fun (:








my grandma what a big mouth you have.






END.

No comments: