Thursday, December 04, 2008

oh!

You know when you feel so good and satisfied after writing a really good WHAMBHAMBLAM kinda post,
and BLOGGER never manages to autosave it
and when you press publish post...

IT'S ALL GONE! grr.



So I'd like to say that the holidays have just started&I'm so bored and unproductive.
BUT the truth is the holidays have already gone by SO MUCH,which means PMR results are INCHES closer,son of a batch of cookies, BUT I AM HOWEVER, STILL bored& VERY unproductive.

The only book(S) I finished was BREAKING DAWN,(again!)-laugh yes laugh will you-,the Reluctant Fundamentalist,SOLD,the Five People You Meet in Heaven & For One More Day.

Uh yes considering the amount of days that have passed and at the pace I read I expected well much more.

YOU KNOW HOW IRRITATED YOU FEEL WHEN YOU ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF A POST BUT HAVE TO GO.
And I would like to say how angry I am

but I won't cos I am not (: HAH!
okayyyy birthday boy BRANDON is here. I can smell him,haha cologne.
following him home then capoeira.
how many times have I gone to brandons house this holiday man.


LATER SCHMATER

No comments: