Friday, December 05, 2008

Don't forget to breathe

Before school year ended the days passed by slowly,inching across my tired bones.
I would chew my 2Bs as I scribble dreamily across the last few pages of my Science Note Book & sing absentmindedly to myself in hopes of time going by at a much accelerated pace.
Counting the brick red pavement in front of me and writing secret messeges on the tables.
For the corridor of my class,peering down from the verendah, I pray so much for [X] to pass as I shuffle my feet non chalantly and pretend not to notice.
Those months I feel,I was trapped in my own time zone,distant from the rest.
But as it is now December and the days are rushing past me so fast,I feel almost trapped.
As if in a tank being gushed with water,as I struggle for the air I need,but not want.
Everything;
rush.
Since the year 2006,
I delete all the photos I have snapped throughout the year.
I post them on my social network page site,on this page we call BLOG and my selfish heart.
Before going to ends with them.
The good and the bad.
All memories will be gone,
so I can start fresh; new.
But this year I still ask myself,
"Are you prepared to let this year go?"
I think vaguely,listening to the lullaby of empty sounds ringing in my ear.
I have but one more month to go.

"Trying to forget someone you love, is like trying to remember someone you've never met."
Damn,
when did my brain start working.
Akiko, I love you (: congrats doodoo bird

No comments: