Monday, December 08, 2008

merry merry 12 little one;you are now my BIG man

You don't even read my blog prat but HEY, you know maybe one day when you're in high school.(Which is frackin' next year) you'll start reading my blog and you'll come across this post with tears in your eyes,
eternally grateful for a wonderful sister and maybe cut me some slack when you attempt to go all BIATCH on me.GRR.

When I was a child and mummy was pregnant with you,
and of course I had no clue whether it was a boy or a girl.
But I did for a while pray for a baby sister.
But when you were born I was very happy, my personal play thing
I know where the photos are okay, the ones with you in my pink ballet dress,yes so provoke me again...
Anywho after all the cuteness wore off -heh okay maybe not all,you are still cute baby!
it was hard to relate to you, especially when I stole your hotwheels for myself, THE CAR WASH WAS COOL OKAY EVER SEEN BABRBIE WITH A CAR WASH I DON'T THINK SO!!!
so I kinda thought I wish I had a baby sister.
BUT THEN

I realised I would actually have to SHARE *gasp* mummy's clothes,shoes with her and I was like :

"GOD I TAKE IT BACK I TAKE IT BACK,"


But no seriously, even so.
You know those special stupidos moments like:

"What ryhmes with plastic..."
"Mastic?"

OH and and..
breaking out into the exact SAME song at the exact SAME moment!
And sometimes I wonder if you are actually really funny or whether you just make me laughall the time I'm not too sure why.
I know you are very annoyed by my bad habits-WHICH you have plenty of but since it's your birthday I won't start plus I wouldn't finish- of
locking the toilet door,
walking in and out of the room in just my underwear and bra.HEHE,
kissing you on the cheek outta the sudden,
and just being annoying...
I know that you are very protective of me.
-Oh I think Kamal and Shaz know PRETTY well-
But baby, you actually have to beat up the person who "breaks my heart in the future".haha

Oh baby,
just be a good boy for che.
Don't be rude and PLEASE for goodness sake grow widdle again.
I love you very much eventhough you annoy me.
Well you aren't an angel yourself.



but with a face like this who would believe that?

No comments: