Friday, August 25, 2006

word of the day
promiscuous-
/prə´miskjuəs/ adjective having frequent casual sexual relationships;mixed and indiscriminate;colloquial casual


I'm back finally after days of undescribable torcher.you don't want to know.
I want to my ama and akongs house (:
which is hokkien for grandparents right Meng Leong?
In Kulai which is a wee little estate in Johor for your information.It's malls are nothing.It's boring.But the foods delicious.I absolutely love it there.
But thats one of the reasaons I always put on weight during Chinese New Year.My grandparents make sure I eat.And eat and eat.And eat some more.Not that I'm complaining.Alot.
"Marissa eat.Take some more.So thin la.No husband wants a skinny wife,"
"Aiyoh Debbie you never feed her ah?"
My mammy does feed me.Sometimes too much.No actualy the too much is my fault.All those extra calories are due to all Aunty Elaine's desserts and stuff like that.
p.s. she gave me her 'spoilt' pavlova.which is a sinful gift from God made outta icing sugar.It's like sugarry marshmallows.Trully a sin (: Strictly not for those on diets let alone crash diets.
I got to go to my Akongs estate.It's beyond the Felda land where they grow palm oil trees.He owns a part too.He's got doggies too!Lassie,Blackie,Runny,Midget and I think theres another one.An kampung but not so kampung chickens and chicks.He's got the most awesome and yummiest bananas in the world!Buah Nonas too!And for those who craze for spice in their life the hottest chilli padis around.
But I can't eat hot stuff.
And aubergines,and pomelos,and some herbs and...
He grows stuff ok?
Pearl came too.She's my 12 year old cousin from SKTM.She's taking her UPSR this year *Yikies!*She's 6E.Good luck to her.
and Trisa and Vin Yi and Aminah and all the other UPSR takers too

Ama says I have to learn at leaat one dialect.I thought of Mandarin first.But my mom speaks to me in Hokkien so I'm learning Hokkien first.So if you can speak Hokkien speak to me in it and teach me.

I'm gonna get my contacts soon.Tat and Tyron dared me to get ones with colour.
Are we actually allowed.I mean it doen't say so in the rule book so its ok right?According to them its ok.Well if they are allowed I want violet ones.
Ultra sexy
or maybe green
They say people with green eyes are capable of with holding magical powers (:
what about brown
Always safe but still hot
Lemme know if their allowed (:

Till another day.

No comments: