Friday, August 11, 2006

NO!!!!!Have you heard?1 Batai has to change class.Our class has been installed with a projecter & Pn. Betty says she loves us so much.She's going to change our class.She says because she loves us.bullshit.With all due respect Pn. Betty your a great teacher and I respect you 100 percent and we all in 1 Batai love you so.But change our class why?She plans to move us to 4 Angsana.but some people seem happy!!!!I on the other hand am not happy at all.most people aren't actually.We've shared our best and worst moments of the year in 1 Batai.Sure we fight...But what family doesn't fight.In 1 Batai everyone is family.Yes,Trina everyone.That means our-secret-weapon-to-hitting-the-ball-person too.And parting with our friends in Balau adds up to another heartache.We've had so many laughs in that class.So much love and joy.I tell just walking in there and just staying there makes you feel all goose bumpy and tingly.Cos its full of the love and joy we've got.Plus also with the help of CF,our class must be pretty holy.haha.no seriously.you'll feel the warmth and the warn in kinda feeling in our class.and it took us 8 months to get used to our class.we don't have much time to get used to our next.I swear I sound like a parent whose daughter just got pregnant but what to do.I fcukinglove my class!sure i still have everyone in 1 batai.but the memories will remain in the class forever.Were not sure when she wants to change us but all the bulletins have been taken down.Just in case.mammy dearest said she'll bake a cake for Pn. Betty so she can consider about changing our class.Oh mammy I love you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
on the lighter note...

honestly my dad.the other day i was deeply engrossed in another novel and he was all high and mighty'"See?"he said flexing his muscles.
"*yawn*wow papa...so impressive,"trying to sound as bored as possible.
"see.your papa so strong,"
I get irritated by that sometimes.Honestly my dad is a little kid trapped in a grown man's body.he pesters me to download justin timberlake,nelly and beyonce for him.basically r&b and anything with a good beat.I call him peterpan.the boy who never grew up (:
I put on my borest voice and say"Papa my form 4 scouters are so much stronger than you,"
"No la.Please.Nonsense.Who are they?"
"Yes.Really.they are...(I used quite alot of names =) )I think they get strong from all the sports they play and all the push ups they do,"
"Darling*he calls my mam*your daughter is mixing with form 4 boys,"
"Papa don't change the subject.It's nothing wrong.Their just my friends/scouters"
then he humphed and stuck his toungue out at me.
Yeah dad.Real mature.
But I think my papa's mighty fit for his age.
Awwwwwww...I love you anyway papa.Even if you're peterpan. :)
Hey you're birthday's a comin'.26th of October.
Honestly I think everything is so nearby.The other day I was thinking about Christmas and christmas shopping.p.s. sam we have to remind auntie michelle.we're gonna be 'soul ed out's 'santarinas remember.hello cheesy santarina outfits and dancing all night long =) And raya is just around the corner.(well to me it is)duit raya!baju kebaya!fooooood! :) Gosh food makes me so happy!Mammy says I eat boy portions of food.

"Marissa you eat guy porpotions of food,"
*grins sheepishly*
"well at least you have an appetite.but you must learn to eat like a lady,"
"But mammy eating is all the same you just devour the food,"
"But ladies takeall bites,"
"But I'm hungry and I'm not a lady.I'm still a girl,"
"No no...small bites,"
*grrrrrr*
Oh mammy I'm not mad at you.ever.I'll take small bites when I'm in public.Promise.But I can't change the porpotion part.Guys like girls who eat anyway right?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mammy,
I love you so much.But maybe its just this year.We haven't really been getting along.When we're getting along,we get along great(even though you 'steal' my clothes and shoes and everyhting else,but then again i do it too :) )but we've been fighting more often this year.I want o speak up but if I do I always think I'm answering back.Or maybe you haven't been hearing me out.Maybe thats why I'm a little secretive this year.But I can promise EVERYTHING IN THE LOVE DEPARTMENT GOES STRAIGHT TO YOU.but maybe its me.I guess i've been rebelling a little but mammy I need you to hear me out and agree.like we used to.It's hard to tell you things sometimes.Unsure of whether you want to hear it or not.I've got the bestest friends but when I need to cry everything off its like we're both to busy.I'm too busy to cry and you're to busy to listen.So I lock everything up.and when I WANT TO LET IT OUT LATER ON i CAN'T.I don't know who I can just cry on anymore.there are so many things i need to let out but I don't know on who.you spend most of your time with lil bro sending him for tuition and school.I'm on transport.We hardly 'talk' anymore.It's like we don't know each other anymore.I need someone to cry on....My mammy is very busy and my friends need their own life.it's either they don't notice or don't care.it's hard locking something in you when you want it out.but what if you haven't a choice and you don't know what to do.all you can do is wipe your eyes dry and tell your self to be strong.big boys don't cry.maybe so.i'm not a boy but i can't show weaknesses.whatever happens.....love you mammy.

No comments: