Monday, August 07, 2006

m u s i c

Have you ever(ever)had a song that stuck in your head and you could never seem to forget about it even after you've tried,really hard to forget it.It's like somewhere in the Cosmos it was just made to stay in your head and replay over,over,over,over,over OVER AND OVER AGAIN.BUT(but)somehow you don't get sick of it ever.Even after your neighbour in class has gone,"God when are you going to stop singing that song!No offence but aren't you tired of it?"No suprisingly no.Some people get sick of the song replayng in your head(no shit.who wouldn't?).You even try to make a mental note to forget the song.Forget it,bury it and never sing it again.But suprisingly I don't.I just feel that there should be a reason the particular song is stuck in your head.
Honestly speaking,you can tell ALOT about the person by the song he's singing.He or she coud be singing 'Shake It Off' cos they're currently facing some relationship issues.But just don't assume.It doesn't mean if someones singing 'Gold Digger' the person is one.You also have to look at the person.Actions show alot.Look out for unobvious signs and when the person sngs this song does he look happier or sadder?Does he emphasize on a certain word?Sometimes a song can be completely off the reason he is acting a certain way but a few words tell alot.
I can't get enough of The Fray's Over My Head.It's been in my head for about 2 months ad counting.It's sorta like my comfort song.If I'm angry I sing it.If I'm hapy I sing it.If I have absolutely no idea how I feel.Yeah I sing it too.Music can do alot to a person.It just completes who you are.Its part of your identity.Without music there is no life.Honestly who can live without music.God,I love Over My Head.Well I'll post something else later I'm actually s'pose to be doing my homework.Ta.Oh,did I mention I LOVE Over M y Head :)

No comments: