Saturday, August 05, 2006

Defying gravity





How long has it been since I've last updated?A very long time I say.Well it is all due to the renovation that occured sometime ago in order for me to get my own room.So its done.I've my own room.Right,so.Let's get on.Chris,Libby and Fraser left.Well I think it's today.I was at kak Ina's showering and they'd left.Aww.I was hoping for a a BIG group picture.Especially with Libby.KAK Libby I might add :) Sure only 2 weeks but I miss em a whole bunch.Hope they'll be back in Malaysia soon.MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!When I got to Tita's I was greeted by a ball rolling towards me.I ignored it and walked inside.After greeting everyone I changed into my swimming costume.Kak Treen,Qis,Tris and Reen were getting ready.In a bit ,we were already laughing and playing in the pool.It seems the boys were playing footie.Even Chris and Fraser who I might add are highly rugby boys.Especially Fraser.But football is every man's(and some woman's)language.Libby was just sitting there watching them play.Wish she could swim with us.(Libby is Fraser's girlfriend.-their 16-and Chris(topher)is Fraser's brother.Chris and Fraser are Uncle Roy-my uncle's and dad's dear friend from University-'s kids.They came all the way from England.Bless them.)We were busy talking and having 'chicken fights'(the game were you sit on ones shoulders and fight ofyour other opponent)Then Kak Ina had a brilliant idea."I've got it!Let's do an elevator."We all understand some cheer lingo,especially Kak Ina a fellow SRIKDU Stunner and me a loyal DYNAMITEZ supporter.So we did.First of,me and Kak Ina were the bases.Qis was the supporter and Hurin was a was the one on top.A little while later we switched.Qis was the one on top and Hurin was the supporter.And after multiple tryings,after me and Kak Trina were slipping and falling,we finally managed.We did an elevator woohoo!Then we wanted to try an extension.Yeah,in the pool.Frightening.So we tried.We almost,almost got it.But our hands were dead tired we couldn't so we caught Qis just before our hands could fall off.Even so I reckon we were great for starters.It was a first for all.But we haven't photos.Fuck.But I've got some kick ass pics of us
.
ready?

GO!


SPLASH! :D
poor trisa she was our phtographer.tsk tsk.

yes those are styrofoam thingies.don't ask why we decided to pose with them.maybe we thought we could parry evil spirits with it.ha.more like parry people.
and now for some real poser pictures.

hurin's having her moment.nothing new here.
.
Qis looks uncomfartable.


she thought me all I know about camwhoring*smirks*wait I also get some pointers from chingee too *grins*

not forgetting me.harhar.I feel fat again.snap.


aww Qis you look so cute.

Hurin pretending to be all high and mighty.wipe that smirk off your face girl.your no royalty.THATS MOI!HAH!
after some time we decided to get in touch with our inner child.get ready for some series wet factor =)

we continued doing our 'flying' pose.ah the sweetness of camwhoring.

Kak Ina :D


Perfecting her signature pop your leg pose.

I look like a retard.

Rock on qis!

Chris,darling*cough cough GAG!*


They plan to join the naional syncronised swim team.don't think they'll go far though*laughs*

after a mini race and some more small talk we were dead tired.we got our towels and walked across to kak treen's to shower.END.
But before I proceed to end this post,after all the pictures you've seen don't faint just yet.I wanna end my post with a killer pic of us SERIOUSLY defying the laws of gravity.

Ok.Faint now. :)

No comments: