Tuesday, October 21, 2008

woman,


Gosh Nick where on earth did you get that ahmayzing tee? :D
I
you

Since nobody actually reads my blog anymore I think I'll have to wait until I actual get a loyal audience again.
Those are the cons of not updating your blog for sucha long time.
Anyway since PMR just got done an over with I'm gonna be super productive (pleaseplease?) because in Form Four n early holidays man.
This is the last year guys so make the most of it!!



Joey Mc Intire! GOSH :D
Summmerrrtime with the sujakouture!
NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK.

Last Sunday was Uncle Salims open house.
Seriously where did all the cute guys go?
Anyway Abang Man came after SUCH a long time.

"ABANG! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!! I'VE MISSED YOU,"

"Jual ikan kembung kat Pasar Taman Tun,"

Huh.So funny.

So the SUJAKOUTURE or Parade to some slept over at Kak Inas to celebrate freedom, except Qis cos she's havin' SPM just like Kak Ina's SEXY BEAST! hahaha (inside joke) sorry Faez.
Anywho we decided to celebrate by talking Abang Ned to take us to Genting or perhaps Redang, cos the Sujaks haven't had a Sujak holiday in sucha long time eversince Tok Bak passed away.
I think we all need a break in the midst of the preperation for Kak Sha's wedding cos everyones stressing like crazy.
For shizzo.
The other day the whole livig room, and her living room is BIG, was completely covered with wedding magazines.
We were practically encircled in a sea of Martha Stuarts and Ratu Seharis.
Pages and pages of dresses, cakes, decorations...
Plenty which I fell in love with, oh well I still have plenty years to go yes? (:
I have the photos in my phone,
& hopefuuly I'll update them next week when I get the next laptop,
cos it's got BLUETOOTH cos currently I don't know how to use the cable.
Spare me, I can't get this technology thing.
Anywho first we swam at Titaz and we were dancing in front of the windows where Abang Ned was playing with his XBOX or PS3 thinking he couldn't see.
I think he caught us on tape.
NOT FACEBOOK!
We took booty shots! & retarted underwater ones which will never go into print if I have my word for it.
After multiple road shots we walked across to K Ina's crib but we spotted an unsuspecting victim.
A late night jogger! Who was kinda cute!
We were high on junk food and coke, COCA COLA FOOL so I screamed

"BURN THAT!"

They were so embarassed they left me out on the road in the dripping wet in my bikini.
He turned waved and smiled & I ran for my life.

After our showers we watched Prom Night & Practical Magic.
HEY BOTH MOVIES START WITH "p" :D

Prom Night was so mediocre, but it was fun cos I have a bunch of losers who scream at stupid things and in the end everyone screams!
And I ate PRETZELS,yum.
The girls were convinced that the spooky psycho teacher of a killer was cute.
I think he kinda looks like a bad version of K FED, BUT CUTE GACK!

Practical Magic was funny but Hurin&I just kept singing the songs cos the soundtrack is really good.
The girls had to help me look for my iPod cos I can't sleep without it & I started hyperventilating.
So Tira threw a pillow at my head.
I FOUND SO MANY THINGS, my lost earings in Trisas drawers
my BAD HARE DAY tee,
two pairs of knickers (now how did that end up in her house?)
then Hurin found it in her handbag (:
Kak Ina and I had deep talk,ahhh felt so good to get some things off my chest with her.
Apparently when she was on the phone with her MOOMOO
I said "Dah la yang go to sleep, its enough"
I don't recall. Fuhreakky Deakky.

The next day we rushed to get dressed.
No really 5 girls,1 bathroom no matter how GINORMOUS & two mirrors are not sufficient especailly if you're us.
We actually resorted to climbing onto the table tops to get mirrors and light!
How we fit into the ESTIMA, yup that much of us I still don't know.
I kissed Rasy! that was a feat okay.

At Uncles place,
So the sound system was pretty boring, fulla Raya songs.
I know it's Raya but does anyone notice that Raya songs are very very depressing.
Really!
So we decided to PIMP THE MUSIC, gosh Ulin you're so lame
We practically got the whole crowd to standing ovations with our rendition of "Found someone"
Or mirrors cracking, whatever.
Abang Hat's frined Tim came.
During the fasting month Abang wanted to prank call this friend of his which repartedly is a bit of a Casanova.

So since Kak Ina said she cannot so her sexy voice (?) and Ti kept laughing the phone was dialling so they just shoved it to me.

him
me

"
Hello?"
"Hello, is this Tim"
"Yes who is this"
"Tim my cousin doens't want you to keep calling anymore he finds it very disturbng & annoying"
"Hello, who is this?"
"Who do you think it is Tim?"
"Angela? Maria? Who is this"
"Angela? Maria? Tim how could you forget me? After all those nights!?"

At this point everyone is bursting to keep their laughter in so I give in and pass the phone to my cousin

"SAAAA, TIM SAYS HE'LL TUTOR YOU FOR FREE FOR MORAL SINCE YOU OBVIOSULY HAVE NONE,"

So I took the phone & said hey Tim I don't take moral.
Then he send Abang a text saying if he sees me he'll shove Rendang up my nose.
Well we shook hands that didn't happen thank goodness!

After eating ,eating and more eating.
You see my uncles open house is a BIG EVENT
He hires buggys from The Curve to ferry people up and down the roads around Taman Tun to get to their parking spaces.
So when the crowd was dying down we hoped on one with Abang Man & his pal.
And upon going uphill, it started slowing.

"Takde battery la dik"

NO BATTERY IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE.
Hurin started panicking because she is wearing six inches of killer heels and she can't run.
Just as we were about to convince Aabng Man to piggy back us or push the buggy back,
we finally got to the top.
WE MADE IT !
So we did a victory dance upon reaching the house
Not a wise choice with the UMNO men still there.

Sooooooo does that mean I'm not gonna be a Puteri UMNO next year Uncle? (:



No comments: