Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I put a spell on you.

I'm reading my old,old posts through the archives now.
How embarrassing.


OMG I USED TO USE THE WORD FABWESOME! (for fabulous and awesome I guess)

"Husband" come home, I miss you ):
Curve with you and Kuah soon okay?
The photograph is old and ancient but it's okay.
I think you signing my shoe!, my books, my BAJU KURUNG KAIN & leaving me with several self memmorabilia is sufficient enough.

Stupid ANG MOH LANG, Prince Eric refuses to come online.
Yesterday he paid his phone bill, but since he's changing the plan he'll only be able to text probably this week.
(Your mummy knows alot more than you think!)

I want to thank Kak Inabooboo for introducing me ActivFast Panadols. They work miracle cures!
Skipped school today and went gym-ing with mummy.
The aunties there were convinced that I had a husband, no less a boyfriend.
I had to convince them I wasn't enganged.
They were joking right mum? I mean no ring see?
Do I look that old?
After convincing them that I was not going to make my mum a grandmother anytime soon...

"So how about a boyfriend? My son is seventeen..."

No comments: