Saturday, October 18, 2008

Kak Bee the school punk& Abang Ned the Djian/Samadian

Hahah!

Kak Bee you looked adorable.
I hope the tie and blazer fits Abang,pictures on facebook hopefully.


Oh Gosh!
I feel so free and light and jumpy,I want to bust into a song!
Me and Pella Bella were like counting down from 60 seconds.
Agonising but so worth.

Oh yeah in case anyone hasn't noticed, we kinda chickened out on our attempt to do a HSM
(once again Ash what the hell?)
We so should have la but you know theres SPM and were not coming back so nobodys gonna catch us.
But yeah, I missed my stupid "husband" and co. but we were just opposite each other waving and making faces at each other.
Prior and during the examinations.
We just can't live apart la, face it (:

But IBU & I hugged Pn Koh, aww teacher we've missed youuuu
I didn't see S cos she had to stay back for debate.

NOTE: I LOVE YOU S!

PMR CANDIDATES OUR JOURNEY DOES NOT END BUT STARTS HERE!
hoho
I already had no mood to study the night before but eh last paper.
So last night me and & S were on the phone and a friend of her called.
S you aren't exactly a soft spoken person so I heard the entire conversation, especially the part where you screamed the house down.

Netherless.
S (RHYMES!)
I'm so proud of you okay and you know I'll support you through all the upsies and downsies.
But we sacrifice things for the things we love ahem.
I know it's been a tough year, it has for me too.
But we believe in you, so you must too.
And if you're ever stressed think offffffff......
HAPPY THINGS
like me,Shaz,Mal
ME
ME ME!!
DID I MENTION ME?
you get the picture.
You can call me at 3 am & we'll just tear it out okay, cos I know we do that alot.
Maybe due to unforeseen forecasts, not so much but we'll strengthen it okay.

p.s I know you're going to "techno camp" tomm, I'll miss you! RMB massages and breakfasts on Monday!

Oh yes funny thing.
YESTERDAY WAS THE SCARIEST/FUNNIEST PHONE CALL EVER.
I was re enacting a scene, a fake one with Abang Bang Bang and suddenly I heard a click
Thinking it was my maid cos she wasnted to phone home
(heheh ET PHONE HOME!)
I just ignored it la.
THEN AFTTER A WEIRD 8 SECOND PAUSE, I counted.
I heard "Wan Muhammad Kamal"
My mind just went blank, I wanted to swear but I wanted to laugh giggle and cry at the same time.
So I placed it on the bed and started covering the mouth piece with pillows.
I coulda been a red indian for the night cause I was jumping up ad down saying OH SHIT SHIT !
& my head got hit on the lampu perhiasan (hah LIVING SKILLS)
and when I finally summed up the courage to check for sounds of voices.
All I got was...
beeep...beepp..beeep

I thought omg SOMEBODYS IN DEEEEEEEEEEEEP COCONUTS!
& S JUST LAUGHED EVERYTIME I TRIED TO TELL HER.

But phew, after some apparent master plan worked out, all wells ends well.
BUT the fact that she's a mummy

*FINALLY breaks into song*

"I THINK THAT SHE KNOOOOOWSSS... I THINK THAT SHE KNOWS OH OHSSSS"

feels so right to be blogging.












x

The most spontaneous thing occured today
I won't ever forget it.
I turned and ran as fast as I could
But I felt your eyes.
Do I regret it.
If it makes my cheeks turn bright pink?
Hmmm we'll see (:

No comments: