Thursday, October 30, 2008

MERISIK IN TWO DAYS


I finally figured out how to bluetooth stuff to the laptop (:

Self satisfaction!

Joyce THIS IS FOR YOU, because I remember some months back you had an icon of a pair of giraffes doing the SAME thing.
But that was ages ago.
Mummy,papa are so
FREAKING ANGRY over my phone bill,which I will not state the total amount here because I'm so very guaranteed somebody will pass out or something.
Please ya, after that bill I can't afford anyones medical bills.
Please papa,mummy forgive me ):
No more big big bills I promise or **** amount of text messages in a month.
But I would like to stand my ground,
(why so debate-ish?)
The fact that I WAS studying all I could and there was nothin' really more that I could accomplish.
One day, when we are older we will laugh about this right?
RIGHT?!
When I get my first pay cheque in which I promised to take Mummy for a Champagne Brunch.
So we laugh about it then okay?
Okay.
Yesterday,
followed Papa, mummy to Titas place.
Papa went to Uncle Senators house cos of some election UMNO thing against SEXY BEASTS dad.
Apparently it was a tie. But it's bad la, some complication.
They are on the same side, but different views.
What the fudge?
Can just stick to one ah?!
The whole worlds economy is facing inflation and politics still on the muka depan of the daily Surat Khabars.
Godfather also mentioned that Korea will go bankrupt.
(who also bought God daughter a new phone (: thank you!)
So I asked Papa, North or South?
Adik replied with a
"I also dunno but the communist one la for sure che,"
Amazing la.
POLITICS.
What do you expect no?
So at Titas after kiss here kiss there,
I settled to the back
well after staring at that thing which is called something I can't recall in THIS COLOUR for 4 minutes with my mouth wide open, cos it was so pretty!
There, that thing you know where they sit down during the Merisik?!
THAT ONE.
Which reminds me, I hope I can still fit into my grey kebaya dress.
Why do they trust me with the 3000g OF BUNGA HALWA I will never understand either.
hehe, 3000g sounds heavier than 3kgs.
Make me sound strong la abit since the boys claim that I can push 6 boys of a door.
You make me sound like the Hulk la guys, but you guys treated me as the baby of the pack last year!
What the problem is?
SnowWhite was already there so we were just waiting for Belle before our OWN meeting emenced.
BUT...
yes theres always a but.
SnowWhite & Belle forgot
(WHO THE HECK FORGETS TO EAT---REALLY!
I mean I FORGET my digits, birthdays my shoes but food!
You must be a special kinda stupid to forget)
to eat dinnerso they ate & I couldn't tahan so I scoffed down some chicken and Biskut Rokok, you know the LOVE LETTERS
In our joint effort to attempt to be very professional and organise everything very well...
We talked about SPONGE BOB AND GUSGUS & JACJAC & CINDERELLA.
I know, we are hopeless.
After waiting for the WEDDING meeting to end.
(after lots of shouts and screams too. YIKES!)
Got a ride back to Uncle Senators with AuntButterfly to their home.
Papa was still with Uncle so I did several rounds on the massage chair (Utter Bliss!)
And read a little.
Oh and talked about Ang&BradPitt with their bakers dozen of kiddos.
Sure Shiloh is cute.(tHOUGH I personally prefer Suri Cruise)
BUT I ABSOLUTELY ADORE MADDOX.
Sigh this is so sad.
After reading history for five times it will only stick in my head till the exam but after that (I)
FER-GEH-DUH-BOUT-IT.
But gossip just lingers in the somewhat empty compartments above in your brain.
I was thinking and thinking and thinking about it..
AND HAVE COME TO A CONCLUSION.
If you THINK ABOUT IT you'll forget.
BUT if you DON'T , you'll remember it!
Just think about it...
Or not.

No comments: