Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Oh my FLAMIN' LAMBORGHINI!

WAIT A MINUTE!

When did my brother(the baby on the furthest right) start...

Growing up? ):
Baby, don't grow up so fast okay?
Che has no one else to cuddle.
No matter how annoying you may be.
A few days prior to PMR, we celebrated Aunty Maria's birthday (apparently undisclosed!) at Le Meridian in KL.
I didn't take many photos but the rest are in my phone. Yeahpp you guessed it when the new laptop comes.
But I DID however manage to snag several shots from Kak Trina! I forgot what the restaurant is called but it's the Mediteranian one since there was a belly dancer.
OH I think it's called Al-Nafour, or something.
Her tummy has given the SUJAKOUTURE inspiration to work hard, haha!



hehehe, Kak Beeee

I don't know why but the painting kinda reminds me of "The Last Supper", don't you think?
Kak Sara reminds me of a certain senior. Really.


This is part of the conversation that Abang Hat and Ika had.

"Ika look at the fountain, I'm sure you wanna swim in it?"
"I'm sure you do too Abang but I don't think you' could fit in there, it might collapse,"

Fiesty!
Ika is only 8 by the way. She's the brat at the extreme left in my first shot.


This was by Kak Trin.
I don't like my photograph here because you can see my frackin' panty line but I love my shoes&dress.
Basically the concept of the photo but the storng lighting kills it.
We were outside at the pool area, and at the pool area there was a bar.
Let's just SOME adults felt rather at home there.

The food was pretty good, I don't know why some people didn't agree!!
Maybe I'm just not picky.
After our meal, in between dessert, WE SKYPED Abang Nabil and Nafik in UK who were oggling the belly dancer.
Abang Nabil took the phrase,
"TAKE A PICTURE IT LASTS LONGER"
kinda seriously.
Don't get me started on the dancing, I've never seen the uhhh... MATURE age group so WILD.

I didn't stay for supper but Abang Ned was so open with his love for Kak B, aww (:

I would like to shoot my girl classmates who forgot to tell me that ALL OF YOU planned to not come and forgot to tell me.
Terukla all of you!!!

I would like to say Alhamdullilah for the Distinction I got for the University of New South Wales
Educational Assessment Australia
English Examination.
I honestly couldn't believe the distinction, not to mention the top 9 percent in Malaysia.
I remember after doing the exam I was crying in the car, thinking how tough it was!!
Alhamdullilah really.










he's my first mistake


No comments: